Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Make At Least N100k Daily) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Make At Least N100k Daily) (708 Views)

“i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks / Post NYSC Anxiety - Whats Next After NYSC, POS Business? / Telecom Biz That Make You N10k - N100k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Make At Least N100k Daily) by Smile5n(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Are you looking for a business to venture into?

A business that will make you lots it money in a short period of time?

If yes, join me on a free WhatsApp training as I will share with you my secret on how I make a lot of money in POS business.

If you are already in the POS business and you want to discover a secret way of doubling your profit

Or if you have zero idea on POS business

this class is for you

To join send me a Dm on WhatsApp with "Let me In ". 0 9 0 7565 1742
Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Make At Least N100k Daily) by Snitch24(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lmao 100k daily
When will you people stop being stupid and start being honest
Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Make At Least N100k Daily) by Smile5n(m): 4:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Snitch24:
Lmao 100k daily
When will you people stop being stupid and start being honest

I'm serious, don't take it for granted...if you follow the right ststegies,you'll make more than that..

There are so many factors to consider. I will talk about them on the training
Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Make At Least N100k Daily) by TeflonDonDaOG: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Smile5n:

I'm serious, don't take it for granted...if you follow the right ststegies,you'll make more than that..

Na 1million daily not 100k.
Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Make At Least N100k Daily) by TeflonDonDaOG: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Smile5n:

Na 1million daily not 100k.
E sure me say 100k no dey your aza like this

(1) (Reply)

Batch A 2012 Corp Members In Oyo State Clarion Call / Lagos State Alawee / Delta State Govt Is Paying Primary School Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.