Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Caption This Photo Of Tony Elumelu, Adebola, Wizkid And Sexypuff - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Tony Elumelu, Adebola, Wizkid And Sexypuff (1055 Views)

Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React / Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures / Davido's Performance At Wedding Of Tony, Atiku Abubakar's Son In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Tony Elumelu, Adebola, Wizkid And Sexypuff by benuejosh: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
The even was hosted by Tony Elumelu and had various celebrities in attendance. In a group photograph, Tony Elumelu the Chairman of Heirs Holding could be seeing putting on an awkward look. What could be going on through his mind?

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tony Elumelu, Adebola, Wizkid And Sexypuff by yanabasee(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
I swear, Tony Elumelu's eyes were on those melons ...

He be like....: Damnnnnnnn! This one go sabi reverse cowgirl oh..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tony Elumelu, Adebola, Wizkid And Sexypuff by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
yanabasee:
I swear, Tony Elumelu's eyes were on those melons...
He be like....: Damnnnnnnn! This one go sabi reverse cowgirl oh...
FIXED.
Try remove the igbo from your mouth make you dey see clearly.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tony Elumelu, Adebola, Wizkid And Sexypuff by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
yanabasee:
I swear, Otedola's eyes were on those melons ...

He be like....: Damnnnnnnn! This one go sabi reverse cowgirl oh..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tony Elumelu, Adebola, Wizkid And Sexypuff by yanabasee(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
F22RAPTOR:
FIXED

Thanks man
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tony Elumelu, Adebola, Wizkid And Sexypuff by yanabasee(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
F22RAPTOR:
FIXED. Try remove the igbo from your mouth make you dey see clearly.
Lol.... Wehreh
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tony Elumelu, Adebola, Wizkid And Sexypuff by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
yanabasee:

Lol.... Wehreh
lol...you be correct man
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tony Elumelu, Adebola, Wizkid And Sexypuff by festacman(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
I am tempted to conclude that Tony Elumelu's is appreciating the lady's vital statistics but knowing that there is no shape and size of women that he can't command, my conclusion is that Wizkid said something that attracted his attention.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tony Elumelu, Adebola, Wizkid And Sexypuff by meobizy(f): 1:43am On Apr 25, 2022
That woman too old. Wizkid suppose dey reject snap picture with some people.

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Reason Why Rema Wasn't Featured On Overdose| Don Jazzy's Work? / See As Everywhere They Bushy”– Popular Nigerian Slay Queen Reveal Her Bushy Uncl / Bobrisky's Protege Lord Casted Dies After Battling Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.