Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Miss Playing Football Because Of My Knee ...any Help ?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Miss Playing Football Because Of My Knee ...any Help ?? (118 Views)

I Miss Playing Football Because Of My Knee ...any Help ?? / Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) / Izuchukwu Daniel Eze Dies In Dubai While Playing Football With His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Miss Playing Football Because Of My Knee ...any Help ?? by somadinho10: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Since December 28th during the village tournament where my knee cap shifted while playing football I haven’t been able to recover fully.

I can walk and do Normal things with little pain but when I try to run I just can’t cos I always get this sharp pain underneath my kneecap.

I have gone to the hospital and have taken drugs,did X-ray and seen a physiotherapist yet it’s still the same ....I went back and they said I would need an mri text that I could be needing surgery and I don’t have that kind of money ....

Please anybody that can advice me on things to do,drink or wear I will be thankful....thanks ��

(1) (Reply)

Unconventional Tips To Choose Your Sola Wood Wedding Flowers / Rehabilitation Of Diet And Exercise For Patients With Chronic Prostatitis / How Do You Prevent Orchitis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.