Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” (407 Views)

Is It Acceptable To Withhold Tithes If I Disagree With The Pastor? / Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) / Meet Togolese Pastor Who Always Wears Ladies Heels (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” by greymiles: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2022
According to him, he was instructed by “God”

Re: The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” by greymiles: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Maybe our amiable pastor Righteousness2 and jesusjnr2020 can back up these claims with the scripture

1 Like

Re: The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” by Iniobong34: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2022
If you talk now some fellow will say stop criticizing the man of god.
abi no be the same God told men and women not to put on what belongs to the opposite gender in the bible?
God ke! grin
Re: The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” by kingscare1(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Pastor agba ala ara.
A mad pastor.
Re: The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” by MadamVanessa(f): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
shocked

Old news

1 Like

Re: The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” by Righteousness2(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
This is Confusion!
GOD is not an author of Confusion.

2 Likes

Re: The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
But in Deuteronomy 22:5 God mention that men should avoid
wearing women's clothing, and by extenction i believe accessories shoes are also involve here, so which of the god is now talking to him?? anyway let me allow the pastors in the house (fake pastors please keep off grin) to shade more lights on it.... grin grin grin
Re: The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” by habsydiamond(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Awon bobrisky gengs... Pastor gaygaymu.. Welldone... Oluwa a so agbara dotun.

Re: The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Iniobong34:
If you talk now some fellow will say stop criticizing the man of god?
abi no be the same God told men and women not to put on what belongs to the opposite gender in the bible?
God ke! grin

I don't know if God instructed him or not, but we should know it's possible. God instructed Ezekiel(?) to marry a prostitute in the scriptures. Probably there's a point God wants to make with this.
Re: The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” by illicit(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
undecided

Re: The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
But in Deuteronomy 22:5 God specifically mention that men should avoid
wearing women's clothing, and by extenction i believe accessories shoes are also involve here, so which of the god is now talking to him?? anyway let me allow the pastors in the house (fake pastors please keep off grin) to shade more lights on it.... grin grin grin
In Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, God also specifically mentions that the Law you quote from was given by Him to only those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins and as National Constitution in the Land or Canaan. undecided

This man is not a jew nor does he live in Canaan, so why judge him by a Law that is not He is not covered by?, undecided
Re: The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

I don't know if God instructed him or not, but we should know it's possible. God instructed Ezekiel(?) to marry a prostitute in the scriptures. Probably there's a point God wants to make with this.
Hosea? undecided
Re: The Pastor That Wears Ladies Heel according to “God” by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Hosea? undecided

I don't know why I'm drawing blanks trying to remember the prophet. Maybe it was Hosea. Thanks for the correction.

(1) (Reply)

Islams Extremism (wahhabism) & Killings Of Other Non-muslims In Nigeria. / On True Religious Understanding / Difference Abrahamic Faith And Dharmic Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.