Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq (808 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by peteregwu(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
It was at the Lords chosen head Quarter, Lagos, we saw him.

Well, it doesn't really matter the status of whoever comes to the Lord, everyone is welcomed to hear God's word because that is what matters the most.

Whether we are rich, poor, well educated, beautiful, handsome or politicians etc, what matters is where we end up when we die. The grave yard is where we would all end up in. It is good to be a born again in christ Jesus.

Even you that is reading this, it doesn't matter who you, join us at the Lords chosen to hear the undiluted and raw word of God and you testify thag there is the true living God in the Lords chosen. Remember to give your life to Jesus now before it's too late. Time is running out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Nbotee(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
So??

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Righteousness2(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
That's true. I saw him come in yesterday with a couple of his friends..
Irrespective of who you are or what you are, if you don't reverence and seek GOD, you are a nobody!! Infact all you have is nothing..

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by CountVersailles(f): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Criminal. People like this would be in jail in advanced countries like the US. It is a well-known fact that this guy is both a drug dealer and a money launderer. The people Nigeria celebrates...

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by rickpat(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
SMH...Nigeria Sha... na wa.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Urbanchampion: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
CountVersailles:
Criminal. People like this would be in jail in advanced countries like the US. It is a well-known fact that this guy is both a drug dealer and a money launderer. The people Nigeria celebrates...

You obviously don't have common sense, meanwhile, I know you are just a teenager, chasing trolling, you should do it with decorum and decency. Small pikin too dey get brain.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Maynman: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Urbanchampion:

You obviously don't have common sense, meanwhile, I know you are just a teenager, chasing trolling, you should do it with decorum and decency. Small pikin too dey get brain.

It’s you that’s lacking it.
He has cases with ndlea and efcc, he runs a club and bar, has an alcoholic drink and you are happy he came to your church? Is that the trait of the people that you welcome in your church?

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Naijanascam: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
CountVersailles:

It's only never do wells that always forgot about themselves and be thinking about people who are far far far more better than them......... hold yaself together to avoid suicid.e or heart attack

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by peteregwu(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Maynman:

He has cases with ndlea and efcc, he runs a club and bar, has an alcoholic drink and you are happy he came to your church? Is that the trait of the people that you welcome in your church?

So, does it mean that it is angels without sin that comes to church or that Jesus came to die for. I just read the most foolish comment in the history of reading comment.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Maynman: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
peteregwu:

So, does it mean that it is angels without sin that comes to church or that Jesus came to die for. I just read the most foolish comment in the history of reading comment.

Do you celebrate criminals in your church?
How many other newcomers have you posted on NL?

Retard.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by CountVersailles(f): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Your comment doesn't surprise me. It's for the same reason your pastors in Nigeria collect money from Fraudsters and yahoo boys and still pray for them. All the criminal elements in the country all have one pastor or the other who prays for them to ensure their criminal enterprise continues to thrive. I won't urge you to open your eyes because you won't even heed it. But give yourself small sense. You really need it.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Urbanchampion: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Maynman:

Oponu! It's not my church, I don't care which religion anyone believes or belongs. I'm not disappointed though, because you're probably a Bokoharam and an iswap apologist, I perfectly understand how you reason. To you hypocrites, alcohol is a sin, but you can inject yourselves with anything, regardless how corrosive and deadly the substance is. Oloriburuku, born throw way ọmọ.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Maynman: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Oponu! It's not my church, I don't care which religion anyone believes or belongs. I'm not disappointed though, because you're probably a Bokoharam and an iswap apologist, I perfectly understand how you reason. To you hypocrites, alcohol is a sin, but you can inject yourselves with anything, regardless how corrosive and deadly the substance is. Oloriburuku, born throw way ọmọ.

Dullard, is it not written in your story book that drinking alcohol is a sin?
Omo ale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Urbanchampion: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
CountVersailles:

Your comment doesn't surprise me. It's for the same reason your pastors in Nigeria collect money from Fraudsters and yahoo boys and still pray for them. All the criminal elements in the country all have one pastor or the other who prays for them to ensure their criminal enterprise continues to thrive. I won't urge you to open your eyes because you won't even heed it. But give yourself small sense. You really need it.

You're obviously mad! I don't have any pastor, but it's nit an issue to me, how any adult chooses told each his/her life. Wetin go bother me ,na when you disturb me with your useless choices. Aboki Bokoharam are the typical people that I hate to share country with.
Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Urbanchampion: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Maynman:

Dullard, is it not written in your story book that drinking alcohol is a sin?
Omo ale.
Ko ni da fun awon mọ́lẹ̀bí ẹ! Àwọn babanla máà soribu ni. I'm not a defender or an advocate for any religion, I'm a Liberal minded Yoruba man.
It's unfortunate that your father didn't give you the right education, that's why you feel you have the moral high grounds to castigate anyone, even when your life reek of misfortune.
Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Maynman: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Ko ni da fun awon mọ́lẹ̀bí ẹ! Àwọn babanla máà soribu ni. I'm not a defender or an advocate for any religion, I'm a Liberal minded Yoruba man.
It's unfortunate that your father didn't give you the right education, that's why you feel you have the moral high grounds to castigate anyone, even when your life reek of misfortune.

It’s unfortunate that your dead beat father didn’t raise you, if not you won’t be this uncouth and quick to curse. Cursed being
Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by NwaAmaikpe: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
shocked

The irony of the hypocrisy in this is outrightly amusing.

Who would have thought that our very celebrated Lord's Chosen fanatics are also secular groupies?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Urbanchampion: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Maynman:

It’s unfortunate that your dead beat father didn’t raise you, if not you won’t be this uncouth and quick to curse. Cursed being

It's your jihadist father that raised you very well, bokoharam, òsì!
Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by peteregwu(m): 12:44am On Apr 26, 2022
CountVersailles:

Which means you are a criminal? Awon ti criminal geng. cheesy
Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by peteregwu(m): 12:55am On Apr 26, 2022
Maynman:

Do you celebrate criminals in your church?
How many other newcomers have you posted on NL?

Retard.

All the ones I have been posting here over the years, that has been receiving one miracles and blessings, majority of them are new comers; people like are still the nines that would still come and condemn it and claim they have been paid. Now, this one came, which I know they won't claim he has been paid, they are now wagging their tongues here and there. Chidlren of antichrist everywhere!
Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Maynman: 9:24am On Apr 26, 2022
peteregwu:

All the ones I have been posting here over the years, that has been receiving one miracles and blessings, majority of them are new comers; people like are still the nines that would still come and condemn it and claim they have been paid. Now, this one came, which I know they won't claim he has been paid, they are now wagging their tongues here and there. Chidlren of antichrist everywhere!

Worshipper of rich men everywhere.
Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Jokerman(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hope he heeds the word of God and repent, if he's living in sin...
Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Jokerman(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Maynman:

If he cones to church and repent and make restitution, why do we stop the plan of God?? Everyone is invited to the church to hear God's word and hopefully live fir Christ
Re: I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq by Maynman: 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jokerman:

If he cones to church and repent and make restitution, why do we stop the plan of God?? Everyone is invited to the church to hear God's word and hopefully live fir Christ

Why are you taking pictures of him because he came to church? There are hundreds of people that do come to church and y’all don’t take their pictures and post them, I bet he even has a special seat in that church.

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians / Church Rally ! / Requirement Of A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.