Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. (348 Views)

Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists / Muslim Apologists Defending Paedophilia. / Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. by elated177: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

You cannot mention the anus without thinking of excreta and vice versa. Each time homosexuality is mentioned, the issue of it being sin will always come up, no matter how the lgbt people try to glamorize it. Even right in their minds and hearts, they still have this gnawing feeling that they are on the wrong path, but they have decided to ignore that feeling. This is the voice that I told Durentt about. The reason that he is still vacillating between walking away from the abomination and accepting it, without questioning, is because of that inner voice in him. He is still hearing it. He, probably, has not learnt to harden his mind and ignore it completely. This voice is in everyone and speaks to them whenever they want to do something wrong or evil.

Those are what the lgbt people are calling pieces of misinformation. They have and are spending billions of dollars to fight this "misinformation." Hollywood has been the main medium. No one is born a homosexual. I don't have to be one to assert this. So many things can make a male or female turn out to be a homosexual.

Dude, people are not naturally wired to prefer people of the same sex or gender for sex. When this happens, something has gone wrong. Guy, look at your body, look at the body of your fellow man, look at the body of a female, look at the natural features of the two bodies and tell yourself you weren't natural wired to have sex with the woman. Bloke, I never asked you what made sex enjoyable between two males. I asked you what made sex enjoyable in males...all males. Where does the pleasure come from?

Guy, let us call a toad a toad and not a frog. There is everything wrong desiring the body of a person of the same gender for sex. It is the craving for sex with a person of the same gender that makes a person a homosexual. Is it not so? If it is not the sex, what, then, makes a person homosexual? Why will a heterosexual male have sex with other men? Is it for money, power or fame? Is it for pleasure? What kind of feelings are you talking about?

What is love? What is your definition of love? What does it really mean for a man to love a woman? Forget what Nollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood are indoctrinating you with. Sex is for procreation. Forget how the media are being used to glamorize sex.

I don't have to be a homosexual to know that no one is born a homosexual. The natural features of the bodies of the male and female are enough to tell me so.

Dude, your homosexual attraction is not natural. The craving for sex with the person of the same gender is as unnatural as the attachment on a woman's head. If you don't want to tell yourself the truth, I will oblige you. You cannot naturally like to have sex with your fellow men. It is an aberration. Being left-handed or even ambidextrous is not really natural, but there is nothing wrong with it. Left-handedness is not an abomination. There it is! What makes them homosexual? Is it not the craving for sex with the person of the same gender? Whether they have acted on it or not is irrelevant. The question is why do they have such craving? So, I don't ask dumb questions. The soul-searching thing is not trash, either.

Every homosexual has a choice. Like I stated, it is a mind thing. With all the law enforcement agencies and all, don't people still decide to go into armed robbery? Don't they have a choice.

El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. by elated177: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Good points.

The homosexuality apologists will neither see the point nor accept it. Evil has a way of attempting to twist the truth and make it about something else.

Armed robbery is hated and frowned upon by almost everybody. Armed robbery unleashes hardship and suffering on its victims. The law enforcement agencies are always out to tackle armed robbery. But have all these stopped armed robbery completely?

Even the armed robbers themselves may detest the act. They know they put their lives in danger each time they engage in such wickedness. They know they will cause pains in the lives of their loved ones. They know the shame and infamy associated with the act. They know they have a choice.

Homosexuality is an unclean act. It is detestable and abominable. It defiles the earth. It pollutes the spiritual environment. It glorifies Satan and the demons. It defiles and spiritually degrades the one who practises it. It should - I used "should" because Satan and the demons have worked assiduously to make the world act otherwise - elicit disgust from people towards those who engage in it. The lgbt people have and are spending billions of dollars to fight against these and consider anyone who still holds such views an enemy.

There is no virtue in homosexuality.

Homosexuality is the manifestation of the fruit of the spirit of disobedience, wickedness, rebellion and ultimately the spirit of Satan.

There is no goodness associated with homosexuality. Homosexuality is unrighteousness inside and outside.

Homosexuality is vile affection. What exists in homosexuality is not love but demonic bond.

The Natural Law does not consent to homosexuality. It is rape on the Natural Law.

Homosexuality is vile, abominable, detestable, disgusting and totally unrighteous.
Re: Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. by elated177: 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Truly, we must not give what is holy/sacred to dogs or cast pearls to pigs. So much for trying to give good advice to a perverted soul.

Did you open this thread to fish for new men to have sex with? It appears all these rantings you and your ilk do here are just a way to send some coded signals to your likes out there, huh? So nairaland is now Sodom and Gomorrah, abi?

Don't worry! You will open another one soon and repeat the same thing.
Re: Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. by elated177: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
elated177:

There many gods out there. There is one God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. He has his Commandments and anyone who claims to worship him must obey his Commandments.

He did not create anyone a homosexual. He created those who practise the abominable act of homosexuality, but he did not create them to practise such.

This question has been answered countless times. Why do you still vacillate between the detestable nature of homosexuality and demonic acceptance of homosexuality? You need to make up your mind and choose one. However, you must try as much as you can to listen to and hold on to that inner voice still telling you to walk away from the detestable and abominable nature of homosexuality. That voice is the natural human conscience and anyone who silences it is lost.

Religion or no religion, humans are not wired to have sex with the same gender. What I mean is this: men are not naturally wired to have sex with their fellow men and women are not naturally designed to have sex with women. So, blaming religion for homophobia is misplaced blame. Such individual should blame himself or herself for not being strong enough to resist that demonic urge to have sex with his or her fellow male or female.

What is sex really? What makes sex enjoyable?
Re: Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. by elated177: 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
elated177:

Same sex exists in every creature? Wow! That is a new one.

Why do you people always play this card every single time homosexuality is condemned? This thread is not about other sins. It is not about lying, stealing or killing. Those are all sins.

What homosexuality apologists call misinformation, most times, is actually usually truth which the don't want to hear or disseminated.

Yeah! That attempt at emotional blackmail every time. Homosexuality is a mind thing. Like I always ask: what make sex enjoyable in males? Can you answer this question?
Re: Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. by elated177: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
elated177:

Sins are sins and no truthful and sincere person will say otherwise.

Natural law has not and will not consent to sex between two people of the same sex. Natural law is never going to give its consent in that regard. So, it means that whenever two people of the same sex engage in any form of sexual relationship, they do so without the consent of Natural Law. Therefore, the sexual relationship between two people of the same gender, who are are on the surface of the earth, is not and will never be consensual. When two people of the same gender engage in any form of sexual relationship, they rape the Natural Law, which has fixed and stipulated that sex is between a man and a woman. We all know and accept that rape is a grievous sin. So, homosexuals and lesbians should stop raping the Natural Law.

When two consenting adults lock themselves inside their room and help each other to commit suicide, have they hurt anyone?

Natural Law has stipulated that sex between two people of the same gender is an abomination - an aberration or an anomaly if you prefer - and doing so violates its stipulation.

When you have sex with your fellow man, you rape the Natural Law. Stop raping the Natural Law.
Re: Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. by elated177: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
elated177:

You still don't get it. Condemning homosexuality does not exempt other sins from the category of sins.

What misinformation is being spread about gays? Mention some of them. In what ways have you proven such misinformation wrong?

Naturally, a person is not wired to go after another person of the same gender for sexual relationship. For the umpteenth time, when this happens, something has gone wrong somewhere. This is very true. This is the point where I ask, again, I think, what makes sex enjoyable in males?

If homosexuality is not about sex, what is it about? Tell me how a guy can be sexually attracted to another guy without desiring to have sex with him. Can sex be separated from homosexuality?

People are not born homosexual. I have stated this so many times.

Why aren't you getting it? You, as a male, are not wired to have sex with or be sexually attracted to another male. If this happens, something has gone wrong somewhere. Do a little soul-searching and try to find out when and where you had your first homosexual relationship.
Re: Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. by Maynman: 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
cheesy

Re: Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
No homosexual shld be insulted or ridiculed

Most of them are under the influence of the devil , u can be free from his influence as well wen u surender to Christ Jesus and enrol in d school of the Spirit

I recommend koinonia msgs on YouTube everyday and living faith church winners chapel

Congratulations,u will take d right steps even now..amen

Re: Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. by cornelboy(f): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
No homosexual shld be insulted or ridiculed

Most of them are under the influence of the devil , u can be free from his influence as well wen u surender to Christ Jesus and enrol in d school of the Spirit

I recommend koinonia msgs on YouTube everyday and living faith church winners chapel

Congratulations,u will take d right steps even now..amen

Christianity ain't about becoming successful, wealthy and living in luxury. Hope you got that?
The life of Jesus, Paul, the apostles and how the early church shared their possessions among themselves should be a great example for you.
The fruits of the spirit ain't wealth, money,.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Thread: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God By kingjaja888 (2) / God!!!! / Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.