Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Who Are Enforcement MLG Traffic Officers? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Are Enforcement MLG Traffic Officers? (215 Views)

Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers / Driver Strips Unclad As Edo State Traffic Officers Seize His Car Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Enforcement MLG Traffic Officers? by radah(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2022
PLEASE WHO ARE ENFORCEMENT MLG TRAFFIC ON PURPLE?

I carried my car for inspection at Cele VIO office this morning. I parked alongside with other cars queuing up for inspection, and before I knew it, some guys on Purple with "Enforcement MLG Traffic" inscription came and asked if I wanted to inspect my car and I said yes.
They said I should drive inside the compound and that's it.... they deflated my tires and said I parked illegally.
Meanwhile, the car was on and my hazard lights were also on.
They just matched me bill of N70,000.
I have reported to the driver license office, VIO and road safety office inside the compound but no help.

Is this another office to extort motorists who came for vehicle inspection?
Pls help ohhh

Re: Who Are Enforcement MLG Traffic Officers? by mekaw(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
oga tinubu needs money for campaign
Re: Who Are Enforcement MLG Traffic Officers? by Uzr1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
That lady's name is Amanda, she was the person that gave me bill of N70,000. Pls the appropriate department should look into this..

(1) (Reply)

Police Woman Cries Out For Help As Driver Fail To Stop The Vehicle / What's The Difference Between The Ordinary Thief And The Political Thief? / Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Reveals What Caused His Wife's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.