Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How Do I Get To Alaba Market From Toll- Gate/sango? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Alaba Market From Toll- Gate/sango? (1553 Views)

First Beam Launched On Suru Alaba Interchange Into Festac. / Directions From Ajah To Alaba International Market Please / Please, How Do I Get to Nigeria Info 99.3 Lagos Office From Toll Gate, Sango? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Alaba Market From Toll- Gate/sango? by Adesuntim95(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Shortest route to get to my destination pls.
Thank you.
Re: How Do I Get To Alaba Market From Toll- Gate/sango? by madridguy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Take iyana ipaja bus from toll gate - Sango and from iyana ipaja take a bus going to lasu ojo iyana iba. When you get to lasu last bus stop take Okada to Alaba market.

Adesuntim95:
Shortest route to get to my destination pls.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Alaba Market From Toll- Gate/sango? by Adesuntim95(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
madridguy:
Take iyana ipaja bus from toll gate - Sango and from iyana ipaja take a bus going to lasu ojo iyana iba. When you get to lasu last bus stop take Okada to Alaba market.

Thank you
Re: How Do I Get To Alaba Market From Toll- Gate/sango? by wizzprince(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25
[quote author=madridguy post=112291049]Take iyana ipaja bus from toll gate - Sango and from iyana ipaja take a bus going to lasu ojo iyana iba. When you get to lasu last bus stop take Okada to Alaba market.

Thank you for this reply, it was still useful in 2024

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Visa / Which Are The Best Tourist Places To Visit In Nigeria / Paper Based Applications Scrapped As UK Reviews Visa Application For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.