Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers (1505 Views)

(GORELOVERS) Craziests Criminal Cases , Stand Offs ..... / Historic Pictures From World Wars ( Gorelovers) / Crimes That Shook The World {gorelovers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by TheSourcerer: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bad Mothers , killer mothers, Awesome Murders
Here is a list of bad bad mothers

Mufasalion,boredberri,Dominique,undauntedyoca,CAPSLOCKED, illicit, dominatrix ,peaceful, doggedfighter ,DaddyRochie1642,Lordreed, hopefullandlord,stellar360, armadeo ,superCleanworks
(Hi hello)

Marybeth Tinning
"I am not a good mother"

Between 1972 and 1985 all nine of Marybeth Tinning’s children died young, eight of them under suspicious circumstances. She was indicted in three deaths but prosecuted only for one – smothering 4-month-old Tami Lynne in 1985 with a pillow. She confessed and was given 20 years to life in prison. “I just – I don’t think I had the capabilities of being a good mother at all,” Tinning, now 74, told the New York State parole board that denied her release last February. She is eligible again in 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by TheSourcerer: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Susan Smith

In October 1994, South Carolina officials launched a nine-day search for Susan Smith's two sons, 14-month-old Alex and 3-year-old Michael. The frantic mother claimed she had been carjacked by a black man who took off with her sons.But she was lying: Smith ultimately admitted to letting her car roll into a lake with the boys strapped in their car seats. She was convicted of murdering them and sentenced to life in prison.

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by TheSourcerer: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Diane Staudte

After both her husband, Mark, and son, Shaun, died untimely deaths in 2012, and her then-24-year-old daughter, Sarah, was hospitalized for organ failure, Diane Staudte was charged with murdering Mark and trying to kill Sarah.The mom-of-four confessed to killing them by putting antifreeze in their drinks. While being questioned by police, Diane's second youngest daughter, Rachel, admitted to helping her mother poison her father, brother and sister. Diane and Rachel both pleaded guilty in the deaths and the assault of Sarah.In 2016, Diane was sentenced to life in prison without parole. Rachel, who agreed to testify against her mother, was sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole.

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by habsydiamond(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Psychos everywhere.. These people get brain touch now..

1 Like

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by TheSourcerer: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Amber Pasztor

When Indiana police issued an AMBER Alert for 7-year-old Liliana Hernandez and Rene Pasztor, 6, in Sept. 2016, they feared the children were with their estranged mother, Amber Pasztor. More than a year prior, Pasztor had lost custody of the pair due to substance abuse problems.Hours after their disappearance, the children's dead bodies were found in the backseat of a car that had been parked by Pasztor behind a police station. Pasztor later told local station WANE that she suffocated the children to send them to "a better place," because she worried members of a drug cartel would torture and kill her children.Pasztor pleaded guilty but mentally ill for the murders and received a total of 130 years in prison -- 65 years for each child."I think her thought was, 'If she can't have them, nobody can,'" Leanne Pasztor, Amber's mother, told PEOPLE

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by TheSourcerer: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Diane Downs

In 1983, Diane Downs' three children were brought to an Oregon hospital with gunshot wounds. One died, and two survived but had serious injuries.Downs told investigators she and her children had been shot during a carjacking, but then police found a secret diary detailing her obsession with a married man who did not want kids, after which she was charged with killing her 7-year-old daughter.Downs, who still maintains her innocence, was convicted and sentenced to life in prison plus 50 years.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Diane+Downs+laughs+youtube&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjt_5XM9LH3AhViDGMBHQEfAToQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=Diane+Downs+laughs+youtube&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzoHCCMQ7wMQJzoECCEQClDkNFjmRWDTSmgAcAB4AIAB8AKIAZoUkgEFMi05LjGYAQCgAQHAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=3_1nYq2UBuKYjLsPgb6E0AM&bih=751&biw=412&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&prmd=ivn#imgrc=CeTCns8wpKGh6M

1 Like

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by TheSourcerer: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Andrea Yates (probably still the most hated woman in the US)

In 2001, Texas mom Andrea Yates killed her five children, who ranged in age from 6 months to 7 years old, in a bathtub.Yates, now 52, was initially convicted of the killings and sentenced to life in prison. But the verdict was overturned and in 2006 Yates was found not guilty by reason of insanity and has since been committed to mental hospitals.Her defense had long claimed she suffered severe postpartum psychosis and was delusional during the killings and believed Satan had taken over her soul.Yates’ then-husband, Rusty, filed for divorce a few years after the killings. But he told Oprah Winfrey last year that he forgives his ex-wife for drowning their children.“Forgiveness kind of implies that I have ever really blamed her,” Rusty said then. “In some sense I’ve never really blamed her, because I’ve always blamed her illness.”

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by TheSourcerer: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Christy Sheats

Christy Sheats called her family into the living room for a family meeting in June 2016, hours after husband Jason Sheats told her he planned to divorce her.“She immediately pulled the weapon out and pointed it at Mr. Sheats and wanted to blame him: ‘You made me do this, you’re making me do this,’" Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls previously told PEOPLE.But she didn’t shoot Jason. Instead, Sheats chased her daughters, Madison, 17, and Taylor, 22 into the street, killing them before authorities arrived and fatally shot her. As for why she didn’t shoot Jason, Nehls says, “She wanted him to suffer.”

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by Vitamin17(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Most of them are from the USA.

3 Likes

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by TheSourcerer: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sarah Lynn Kreuger

This past July, a California jury sentenced Sarah Lynn Kreuger, 27, and her boyfriend, 29-year-old Ryan Scott Warner, to life in prison for the 2014 torture and murder of Kreuger's daughter Kayleigh Slusher.The 3-year-old was found by police dead in her bed and partially frozen. An autopsy revealed that Kayleigh had 41 distinguishable injuries all over her body and had died two days before she was found. She had been kept in the couple's freezer for several hours after her death

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by TheSourcerer: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Rachael Adetsav

Well more of a family annahilator than a black widow Rachael was a woman in Benue state, Rachael Adetsav killed her husband, three children and then also took her own life. The couple who had been having issues over time and the wife decided to go overboard. The woman was seen with a pestle trying to smash her husband’s car and the neighbors also confirmed that the fights were very frequent.

The Police personnel sent to the house found the man foaming in the mouth, the three kids already dead, and the woman, also dead, was found holding a knife in her hands.

A neighbour of the couple, Sandra Kaso said the mother of three must have first hit the husband on the head with a pestle and, when he was unconscious, cut open his throat before butchering their three children

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by yuping(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
undecided mad people generation to generation.
Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by TheSourcerer: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Stephanie Diane Smith

Alabama 4-year-old Zadie Wren Cooper died on July 7, 2016. Shortly after her death, Zadie's mother, Stephanie Diane Smith, mourned her daughter's death on Instagram. "I wish you'd taken me with you," she wrote in one post in April 2017. "I don't want to be here without you. I don't. I love you forever, sugar bear."The medical examiner was unable to determine the girl's cause of death. But in April 2017, Smith walked into police station and confessed to smothering her daughter with a pillow, saying she had mental issues and that she'd been off her medication.In August 2020, Smith was sentenced to life in prison.

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by shilenji(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by Anieke77(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mother's from hell

1 Like

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by Lamanii22(f): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Diane Staudte

After both her husband, Mark, and son, Shaun, died untimely deaths in 2012, and her then-24-year-old daughter, Sarah, was hospitalized for organ failure, Diane Staudte was charged with murdering Mark and trying to kill Sarah.The mom-of-four confessed to killing them by putting antifreeze in their drinks. While being questioned by police, Diane's second youngest daughter, Rachel, admitted to helping her mother poison her father, brother and sister. Diane and Rachel both pleaded guilty in the deaths and the assault of Sarah.In 2016, Diane was sentenced to life in prison without parole. Rachel, who agreed to testify against her mother, was sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole.
psychos, how in the world would you kill your own child, that came out from you…. Like this is so surreal… I cover my mind and heart with the blood of Jesus….. these people should be killed immediately… see how cute the husband was, he never knew his wife’s a psycho… how beautiful her family was and she ruined everything

1 Like

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by Highways: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Marriage sef.... Sometimes it's better to dey your lane....

1 Like

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by Oyiboman69: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Separating woman from the devil is not an achievable task....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by MaestroID(m): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2022
Not all women are Mothers....
Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by cadet222(m): 7:04am On Apr 27, 2022
Guy u dey always make my day with your post. Well done Op
Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by Dorwadora(f): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Diane Downs

In 1983, Diane Downs' three children were brought to an Oregon hospital with gunshot wounds. One died, and two survived but had serious injuries.Downs told investigators she and her children had been shot during a carjacking, but then police found a secret diary detailing her obsession with a married man who did not want kids, after which she was charged with killing her 7-year-old daughter.Downs, who still maintains her innocence, was convicted and sentenced to life in prison plus 50 years.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Diane+Downs+laughs+youtube&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjt_5XM9LH3AhViDGMBHQEfAToQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=Diane+Downs+laughs+youtube&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzoHCCMQ7wMQJzoECCEQClDkNFjmRWDTSmgAcAB4AIAB8AKIAZoUkgEFMi05LjGYAQCgAQHAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=3_1nYq2UBuKYjLsPgb6E0AM&bih=751&biw=412&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&prmd=ivn#imgrc=CeTCns8wpKGh6M
Diane is the most famous of them.... I watched a documentary once about her ... Shot the kids and herself in the hand ...

And she does look like late Princess Diana

1 Like

Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by TheWolfen(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2022
shocked
Things dey happen
Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by TheSourcerer: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2022
Dorwadora:
Diane is the most famous of them.... I watched a documentary once about her ... Shot the kids and herself in the hand ...

And she does look like late Princess Diana
And for some reason I don't like her AT ALL.!
Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by Dorwadora(f): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2022
TheSourcerer:
And for some reason I don't like her AT ALL.!
Which one of the her? Is it Diane or Diana?
Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by TheSourcerer: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2022
Dorwadora:
Which one of the her? Is it Diane or Diana?
Diane smiley
Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by Dorwadora(f): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2022
Lol .... I really don't know what to make of her situation... I think she had 4 or 3 kids for different men... Shot them in the car because her new boyfriend doesn't like children, shot herself, took a long route then drove to the hospital or is it the police station.

Never knew one of the child would make it ... It was almost a perfect crime ....
Re: Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers by TheSourcerer: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol .... I really don't know what to make of her situation... I think she had 4 or 3 kids for different men... Shot them in the car because her new boyfriend doesn't like children, shot herself, took a long route then drove to the hospital or is it the police station.

Never knew one of the child would make it ... It was almost a perfect crime ....
Almost....

(1) (Reply)

Mansa Musa(The Richest man ever in history) / Stop Using CHATGPT For Your Assignments / Pls Help Me With Project Topic/material On Bus. Adm/mgt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.