Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits (452 Views)

SEC Disowns MBA FOREX Investment, Calls It A Ponzi Scheme / CBN's New Policy On Cash Deposits: Nigerians React / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits by geoworldedu: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin grin grin

grin grin
Naija I hail thee.
A ponzi scheme called eighty six w has crashed since few days to Easter when withdrawals outnumbered deposits. However the Admins are still working hard to swindle people more and more. Jamie their mentor @jamie0000 on telegram is still giving them hope. The latest announcement is for their customers to deposit 30% of their Ponzi account balance and get paid within 72 hours. My guy still want to go and deposit the money but I talk sense into his head, 30% of his money in it is about 45k. This is crazy indeed!
Re: After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits by geoworldedu: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hear is the announcement

Re: After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits by dynicks(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Choi!!....make e no just be true!!

1 Like

Re: After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits by Jeon(f): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
YET.. PPL WILL STILL LACK SENSE BECAUSE OF GREED AND GET RICH QUICK...
GOOD FOR THEM.

2 Likes

Re: After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits by geoworldedu: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:
YET.. PPL WILL STILL LACK SENSE BECAUSE OF GREED AND GET RICH QUICK...

GOOD FOR THEM.
MMM taught me lesson that yr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits by A001: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
geoworldedu:
Where have you been? cheesy
Re: After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits by Jeon(f): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
geoworldedu:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I CAN DO CRAZY THINGS LIKE I DO ON NL BUT CAN NEVER PUT MY MONEY IN ANYTHING BET, INVESTMENT.. NEVER.

3 Likes

Re: After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits by ademasta(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Make we dey look...

Dem go learn sense
Re: After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
the problem here is that these dummies are so desperate and want to believe (at any cost) that they are not being taken for a ride, thus they will put money in! the one wey dem sense don come back, will just laugh and lick their wound!
Re: After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits by kmaster007: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
No still be JuJu be this
Re: After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits by geoworldedu: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
A001:

Where have you been? cheesy
Hustling things my broda.

(1) (Reply)

Get paid daily using your WhatsApp Status / TruthFinder: Public Records Search Tool / Someone Actually Helped Me Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.