Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Frank Edoho Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Estranged Wife, Katherine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Estranged Wife, Katherine (3552 Views)

Katherine Anne Rejouis Arrested For Prostitution In US / Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Estranged Wife, Katherine by ZiggyHimself(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2011
Its now time for the "Who wants to be a millionaire" presenter to walk away. Frank Edoho has instituted divorce proceedings against his wife, Kathrine.
Frank Edoho explains his reasons for divorce based on the "life threatening behaviours" coming from his wife. Others may prefer the side of the story that says kasala bust wen frank begin knack en wife black and blue.

Which ever the gist, Frank and his wife are prepared to end it, with Frank not being pressing for the possession of the children.

What further interests me is that Frank has placed Kathrine and the children on "LAVISH ALLOWANCE". Pardon me on this, but does this mean they get to lavish their allowance?

Frank my man, and he keeps smiling on national TV like as if all is well. Badt guy

http://www.amebortalk.com/members-gossip/naija-gossip/710-frank-edoho-begins-divorce-proceedings-against-his-wife

(1) (Reply)

Hot Or Not? Dr Sid Wears A Skirt For Friend's Wedding / #LOL! Check Out Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy And Mavins With Their Caricature Photos! / S*xy 17 Year Old Kylie Jenner Buys Her First Vehicle (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.