Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Work From Home And Earn Daily Income - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home And Earn Daily Income (510 Views)

Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly / 15 Jobs You Can Do From Home / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home And Earn Daily Income by vicnoble(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
�����������

*So many people have been asking me different questions about mandarin plaza……. Now let me quickly answer the questions* ����

Q: Can I withdraw on VIP 0
A: Yes, you can

Q: Is there referral reward for VIP 0
A: Yes, there is referral reward

Q: What are the referral rewards
A: you earn 20% of your downline’s daily earning when they perform task (first generation)…… you also earn 10% of your downline’s referrals (second generation) when they perform daily task

(even if their VIP level is higher than yours, you will still receive the referral bonus)

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
*Do NOT create multiple account on MANDARIN PLAZA……. If you try it, all will be terminated……. Their system is very sensitive to that…… infact, someone’s account was terminated 2 days ago����*

Tell your downlines

https://hrptr.info///////#/register?code=83275609

If you have any question, feel free to DM

Happy Earning guys

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancies Around Ota, Ogun State / Job Opportunity In Rainoil Ltd / Who Knows About Creditregistry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.