Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow (865 Views)

Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League / Liverpool, Manchester City, Real Madrid react to Robinson’s death / Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow by mansmith(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Can't even imagin this.After paying N9000, I cannot watch UCL semi finals. This life no level

1 Like

Re: Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow by lordm(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
They didn't force you to subscribe.
Re: Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow by drmuchin: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
DSTV
GREATEST THIEVES OF ALL TIME

1 Like

Re: Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow by dododawa1: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
OP,come vi tomorrow @8am,we are protesting at their headquarter tomorrow.
Re: Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow by Kirkman: 12:48am On Apr 27, 2022
mansmith:
Can't even imagin this.After paying N9000, I cannot watch UCL semi finals. This life no level
Instead of you to have bought a router or mifi and subbed that 9k for data bundle and then download those free football apps to watch on the comfort of your phone, instead you went and dashed your 9k to those South African bastard thieves and yet you couldn't watch a champions league match. Ha! Nor be juju be dat. grin abeg I can't stop laughing at your predicament, I am sorry

1 Like

Re: Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow by jamesversion: 1:19am On Apr 27, 2022
mansmith:

Me too. They said I shud upgrade to compact plus or premium at N21k per month.
Re: Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow by Ghengiskhan(m): 4:18am On Apr 27, 2022
mansmith:

DStv na scam, it's a pity we don't have a functional government. Back in the days this is what we watch on free to air stations

1 Like

Re: Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow by BlaqFaze: 6:44am On Apr 27, 2022
Ghengiskhan:

DStv na scam, it's a pity we don't have a functional government. Back in the days this is what we watch on free to air stations
Lol, do you know how much supersport paid for TV rights, then they'll now show it for free grin
Re: Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow by BlaqFaze: 6:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Kirkman:

Instead of you to have bought a router or mifi and subbed that 9k for data bundle and then download those free football apps to watch on the comfort of your phone, instead you went and dashed your 9k to those South African bastard thieves and yet you couldn't watch a champions league match. Ha! Nor be juju be dat. grin abeg I can't stop laughing at your predicament, I am sorry
Baba nothing cheap for this life if you want comfort...after you buy data with 9k, you go still subscribe to the streaming service except you wan watch pirated stuff
Re: Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow by Jokerman(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2022
Stop jousting yourself with DSTV

1 Like

Re: Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow by Kirkman: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Baba nothing cheap for this life if you want comfort...after you buy data with 9k, you go still subscribe to the streaming service except you wan watch pirated stuff
Streaming gini? Just bundle bundle your confirm data and happy watching.
Re: Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow by Kulas: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
It's so annoying that I searched and searched all channels in DSTV with 9k compact subscription, the match was not shown. DSTV are scammers. How can you subscribe 9k for compact, yet they won't show champions league. I was so annoyed yesterday that I have to start at late time searching for football app to download in my phone , bought enough data. I never expected that with such subscription that they won't show the match. They are thieves
Re: Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
mansmith:
Compact plus have it... It has been compact plus or better for a long time. N9K for sub is a rip off, considering recycling some shows and one wouldn't have a total of 96 watch hours out of the 30 days (electricity, work, just not interested and other reasons).
Re: Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ghengiskhan:

Strong + Mi TV + Space dish was the reigning ones that year when nothing like GOTV and DStv was uncommon. The free to air sef had interesting movies, those Bollywood and Philippine movies that year.

(1) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Is Already Signing Autographs A Bayern Photo / Do You Think Arsenal Could Beat Manchester United @ Emirate / No More 'Small' Football Countries!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.