Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

The Lord Jesus Christ Took My 10 Year Old Daughter Charis To Hell Last Night ( J - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Jesus Christ Took My 10 Year Old Daughter Charis To Hell Last Night ( J (1700 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / 'how T.b. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord Jesus Christ Took My 10 Year Old Daughter Charis To Hell Last Night ( J by goodvine: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2011
Date: Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:53 PM
Subject: The Lord took me to Hell
To: "Jan.Sabrina" <jan.sabrina@pandora.be>, In Love with the Whirlwind <kidsmktg@sbcglobal.net>

Dear beloved sisters in Christ Jesus!

The Lord Jesus Christ took my 10 year old daughter Charis to Hell last night ( July 07, 2011 ). Before this visit to Hell the Lord had her fast for 4 days, during this time of fasting she is to read her Bible 4 hours a day and praying 4 times a day. It is not the first time the Lord asked her to fast especially before He is to reveal a major vision to her.

Please allow me to add a little background information. The Lord Jesus Christ has been appearing to my daughter Charis since Last year (2010) January, 26, and He has since visited her once every second week, lately He has been coming every night, and I mean every night. If you are curious to know what He is telling her as I sometime shared with our beloved sister Sabrina, the Lord would give uss instructions on our weekly witnessing, personal messages to each of the members of our home-cell group and our prayer group. The message are powerful and it is to help members in their walk with the Lord. When the Lord see any lukewarmness and sin in a members life, He would reveal to Charis and we would then give the members his/her message and it is with absolute lethal accuracy, PRAISE THE LORD !!! Below is the Hell experience in her own words.

When the Lord appeared as always, I was holding the Lord's hand and suddenly I saw myself and the Lord woalking in a very long and dark road. We arrived at a big dark hole and we entered into it and I immediately smelled a very terrible smell. I never smelled something like that before. It was all dark all around. The lord was the only light figure there and I saw a very ugly demon. He had very long nails and he was stinking and he had a sharp head with 4 arms and he was full of green slimmy stuff. I also saw a Ben 10's alien this one was full of fire. They were looking at us but I did'nt look in their faces.

We walked a little further then then we were standing in front of Unlce Peter (My mother's uncle who died 5 years ago in a car accident). I also heard a lot of terrible screams on the other side. The lord light fell on him and I saw his face like of skeleton. He was burning in hell.I could not see him but I knew who he was and he spoke to me saying: "Help me, help me Charis (with a painful scream in his voice) go tell my wife and children not to come to this place, I am begging you, it's terrible here". I asked the Lord why is uncle Peter in hell and the Lord said: "Because he did not give his life to God that's why he is in hell". After this visit the Lord brought me back home and I find myself in our yard. The Lord said that He loves me and my family.

--
Glenn van Rooyen
Cell: +27825203423 or
+27835468118
Jesus Says: " I AM the WAY (To Heaven) John 14:6, I AM the Resurrection (To a Better Life) John 11:25-26, I AM with you Always (Everyday) Matthew 28:20".

--
Glenn van Rooyen
Cell: +27825203423 or
+27835468118
Jesus Says: " I AM the WAY (To Heaven) John 14:6, I AM the Resurrection (To a Better Life) John 11:25-26, I AM with you Always (Everyday) Matthew 28:20".
Re: The Lord Jesus Christ Took My 10 Year Old Daughter Charis To Hell Last Night ( J by Image123(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2011
It's safer and better to stick to the Word of God, not dreams and visions. Preach the Word, not dreams and letters.
Re: The Lord Jesus Christ Took My 10 Year Old Daughter Charis To Hell Last Night ( J by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
too much nollywood and cartoon are not good for kids, you can see the aftermath now....
Re: The Lord Jesus Christ Took My 10 Year Old Daughter Charis To Hell Last Night ( J by Amujale(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
The Jesus character takes you to hell every day.

Jesus is a fictitious character that never existed.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Appeared To Them And They Converted From Islam To Christianity / Heard Of Goldie's Death And smiled in pain / Your Life Is The Character Of Your Words : Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.