Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

University Of Ibadan Post Jamb/utme/screening,interactive Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Post Jamb/utme/screening,interactive Question (37310 Views)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Post Jamb/utme/screening,interactive Question by shegzyland: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2011
To all Applicant,
                       Admission process to U.I is at corner, in preparation to any courses you may wish to put in for bear it in mind that without Mathematics and English your O'level is not complete, it is required of you to have 5 relevant O'level credit at a sit /6credit at two sitting required by the department of your choice NOT by brochure very important.
More so be wise as you think the admission is what you need without considering other consequences, you need admission,,people need your money, so be wise, do it yourself,
            Asper the cut-off mark which you might have been waiting for , everyone out here will only base the calculation on last admission in  which i will paste here shortly ,more so what determine the cut-off is the number of applicant applying for a course i.e the higher the applicant the higher the cut- off.
               How to calculate your Olevel without calling anyone or sending text to friend, is as simple as whatever you can imagine
Here is how the University of Ibadan calculates candidate's point for admission:

1. Your score in JAMB divided by 10. i.e if you score 270 in your UTME just divide that by 10, this gives you a maximum of 40% and in this example it will be 27%

2. Write down your grades in in five relevant subjects. i.e English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (for Engineering, Science Applicants, Medicine inclusive of course). While English and Maths is compulsory, choose other three (most likely, the three choice subjects you wrote in your Jamb)

3. For the five subjects above, calculate your O-Level point thus:
A1 , 6
B2 , 5
B3 , 4
C4 , 3
C5 , 2
C6 , 1
D7, E8, F9 , 0
Add-up your points for the five subjects and multiply your result by 2. This gives you a maximum of 60%

4. If you are Mr Brains and you have 400/400 in JAMB , that's 40%. And another A1 in 5 relevant subjects that's 5 * 6 * 2 = 60% which gives you a total of 100%.
              Be patient school just resume for second semester,post your question here and  let all personal question go to my email: shegzyland003@GMAIL.COM
work on yourself and build your confidence in preparation for the screening , i will come up here for you on how it will goes as per entrance screening interview and pray for me to be of help all time.
            MIND YOU, LEARN HOW TO USE COMPUTER YOUR POST UME IS NOW CBT

SUCCESS IS NOT A GIFT, YOU WORK FOR IT.
                                               Olusegun,
                                   080six23one7two3five* NO TEXT MESSAGES OR TEXT MESSAGES WITH RECHARGE CARD

BEST TIME TO CALL 3PM 9PM, NOTE,  PLZ NO NIGHT CALL OK?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=702018.msg8615646#msg8615646

some one called me from nairaland to remove my post because am blocking them from making money,if not my mail will be block , and the person really mean is word i cant access my email anymore,  dont send mail to me here for now shegzyland003@yahoo.co.uk SEND TO HERE SHEGZYLAND003@GMAIL.COM plz i need my mail back all my personal data, my project, my scan credentials and many more pls  and I promise to comply with you ,  I just need to let the fellow nairalander know  that they shoud be wise people are really doing good and bad here God will reward us

YOU WILL NEED  THE FOLLOWING,

JAMB Post UTME 2011 Cut Off Marks For Various Nigerian Universities
Below is a list of cut off marks for some Nigerian universities. The list would let you know if you would be eligible to write the post UTME exams of your selected school. This list is tentative, pending the official release of the post UTME details of the various schools.
*. Federal University of Technology FUT, Minna – 190
*. Kwara Poly, – 180
*. University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT – 200/180 depending on course
*. Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO – 180 UTME cutoff
*. Kaduna State University, KASU – 180 UTME cutoff (first choice only)
*. Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH – 180 cutoff
*. University of Ibadan, UI – 200 (First choice only)
*. Lagos State University, LASU – 200
*. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU – 180*. Imo State University IMSU,now Evan Enwerem University EEU – 180
*. University of Benin, UNIBEN – 200
*. Anambra State University,ANSU – No official figure probably 180
*. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, NAU/UNIZIK – 180 first choice only (no official link)
*. Enugu State University of Science & Tech – 180
*. Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA – 200
*. Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU – 200
*. Adekunle Ajasin University – 200 (minimumUTME score)
*. Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED – 180 (first choice only)
*. University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN – 200 (minimum UTME cut-off)
*. Rivers State University ofScience and Technology, RSUST – 180 (1st choice only)
*. University of Agriculture, Abeokuta UNAAB – 180 (minimum UTME cut-off)
*. Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU – 180 (minimum UTME cut-off)
*. Abia State University, Uturu, ABSUU – 180
*. University of Ilorin, Unilorin – 200 (240 for medicine)
*. University of Lagos – 200(minimum post UTME cutoff)
*. Niger Delta University – 180 Cutoff mark will vary depending on your chosen course
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb/utme/screening,interactive Question by FearlesSBOB(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pls sir what's the calculation and vital subjects needed for Educational Management in UniIbadan?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb/utme/screening,interactive Question by Dunsin89(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
Na God go punish you if you repeat it say University of Ibadan uses O'level points. Learn to be current and stop confusing people. Many avoid U.I cos of this not knowing that U.I no longer uses that Criteria
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb/utme/screening,interactive Question by amas24dotcom: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
About ijmb
GAIN DIRECT ADMISSION INTO 200LV
WITHOUT JAMB AFTER NINE MONTHS

ABOUT IJMB PROGRAMME, IJMB
ADMISSION, IJMB APPLICATION FORM, IJMB
REGISTRATION CENTERS IN LAGOS,
ABEOKUTA, OGUN, IBADAN
History of ijmb at www.aboutijmb.com

Benefits of ijmb: www.aboutijmb.com/why-ijmb

To apply: www.aboutijmb.c
om/how-to-apply

This is a programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. It is designed to ameliorate problems of admission for candidates seeking admission into Nigeria University instead of JAMB.

The examination is conducted in february
every year in designated Polytechnics and
colleges Of Education,while the results is
released by may, prior to september/october admission, i.e. between May and july students are to purchase a direct entry form from JAMB office and apply to any school of their choice.
When admission begins in
September and October, they are then
short listed for admission into their chosen
institution. The number of subjects a
student can enter for is (3)in respect to
their chosen profession.

om/how-to-apply

Mean While, candidates with deficiency in
O’level English Language and Mathematics
can also remedy these subjects by
registering for the O’level
SCORES GRADES POINTS
70-100% A 5Points
60-69% B 4Points
50-59% C 3Points
45-49% D 2Points
40-44% E 1Points
39%Below F 0Points
For a student that register for (3) Sujects
with grade such as Physics A. Chemistry B.
Biology B. the Total number of points
scored will be as follows:
Physics A= 5Points
Chemistry B= 4Points
Biology C= 3Points
-----------------------------------------------------------
Total 12 Point + 1 Points Bonus
A point is awarded to the point scored by
every candidate provided he or she do not
score (F) in any of the subject enterd for:

om/how-to-apply

The following are Some of the Universities which accepts IJMB results for direct entry(200L) admission.
1, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN
2, AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY,ZARIA.
3, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY,ABRAKA.
4,RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE
AND TECHNOLOGY.
5,UNIVERSITY OF UYO,UYO.
6,CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
7, UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
8, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,
MINNA
9, UNIVERSITY OF JOS
10, BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY .
11, UNIBEN
12, ALL UNIVERSITIES IN
NORTHERN,NORTH CENTRAL AND MIDDLE
BELT IN NIGERIA.
13, ALL PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.

NOTE:
CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB BROCHURE ITEM
2.2 (2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A
REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY
ADMISSION.

2015/2016 REGISTRATION IS STILL ON
AND LECTURES HAS COMMENCED,

om/how-to-apply

A CONVENIENT WAY TO STUDY INSTEAD OF WAITING LONG AT HOME WHILE WAITING FOR YOUR RESULTS.

WE KNOW THAT ACADEMIC SUCCESS IS FUNDAMENTAL TO STUDENTS. WE DELIVER EXCELLENT SERVICES YOU CAN COUNT ON AGAIN AND AGAIN.

HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION IS ALSO AVAILABLE..
TRY US AND YOU WON'T
REGRET YOU DID.

*WE ALSO GIVE ADVICE AND HELP ON YOUR ADMISSION AND HELP YOU CREATE A BETTER AND REWARDING CAREER PATH.

Feel free, For any or more relevant
information about the programme and how
it can be used for admission or the
universities that allow the programme you
can call or sms on 07032375931 and
proper attention and infromation will be
communicated to you...

NOTE: HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION IS
AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
1. Someone told me that IJMB is difficult to
pass.
It is a total lie. Once you are an average
student you can always make your
maximum point. If students in the past
have been able to make maximum point,
you can also make it.
If Cambridge ‘A’ level syllabus is almost (x2)
that of IJMB, yet students still pass in the
examination. Why won’t you be able to
pass IJMB? Believe in yourself and be
determined to make success out of the
program and other endeavours. Don’t allow detractors divert you from your dreams.

2. What is the duration of the programme?
It takes less than 10 months

3. What is the validity of the result? The
result obtained can be used to procure
admission for at least 5 years i.e. maybe
you were not able to secure admission in
the year you did the programme (rare
cases) you could still use the same IJMBE
result the following year without re-sitting
for the examination again.

4. I heard that they used to give fake result.
Once you are registered in an accredited
examination centre your result comes
from ABU, ZARIA.

5. How much do I have to pay.
The whole amount you need is
108,000 I.e 8,000 for application form,
20,000 for accommodation and 80,000 for
school fees. You can pay on instalment (in
bits).

om/how-to-apply

For enquiry, call 07032375931
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb/utme/screening,interactive Question by chaktty: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb/utme/screening,interactive Question by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
I got F9 on crs on my 0 level but I wrote the subject on my JAMB. Course English and literature, is this going to affect my admission?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Varsity Gets New Name / Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state / Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.