Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,174 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink (2114 Views)

It Taste Sugary-Police Arrest Woman Over Social Media Comment On Tomato Paste / Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Over Refusal To Comment On Murder Of Deborah Samuel / Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2022
Hausa and Afolabi and Foolina promised to assasinate Seun if he tries to fight the tribal issue on Nairaland

They enjo it a lot
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by FuckDModz: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2022
Yup!

Nairaland is a breeding ground for tribal bigots.

And the easiest way to fight tribal bigotry is to become one yourself.

1 Like

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by NLPoliceWoman: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
ExcelDBM:

They're similar. These paid PR miscreants exists on all platforms. true identity has been revealed on this platform and he is on Facebook too. He will definitely continue his propaganda over there.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by ExcelDBM: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique Rule 19
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by ORIAYO70(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
ExcelDBM:

They're similar. These paid PR miscreants exists on all platforms. true identity has been revealed on this platform and he is on Facebook too. He will definitely continue his propaganda over there. For Twitter, some create fake profiles to cause division among a certain region or ethnic group. And we of course know who they are but choose to keep silent.

This is nothing but true, but there motives of doing this don't know, even if dey r paid agents they have committed more damage, than good
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by ExcelDBM: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
ORIAYO70:

This is nothing but true, but there motives of doing this don't know, even if dey r paid agents they have committed more damage, than good

Their motive is to feed off the crumbs they're given. It's their hungry stomachs talking and not their brain. Lots of them on this platform. Isn't it surprising that these paid PR miscreants are always online? Always jumping on threads that suit their narratives?
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by NLPoliceWoman: 2:36pm On May 08, 2022
RTR
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 08, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 3.

U don't know who you're messing with
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Coly2012(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2022
Mods why can't this trend be on front page, let's Robb minds together for once.
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Bravetunde: 4:33pm On May 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Say no to tribalism angry

God bless southsouth and southwest
Thanks God bless ss and our slavves the sad waste.
We are already shown how we love our slavves in akwaibom.
Thanks once again grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by SHINJA: 5:13pm On May 08, 2022
Bravetunde:

Thanks God bless ss and our slavves the sad waste.
We are already shown how we love our slavves in akwaibom.
Thanks once again grin cheesy grin cheesy

> angry angry angry Okoro becareful..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Makes Female Church Members Str*ip Naked, Bathe Them In Basin... / The Lion Responsible For Killing A Veterinary Staff Of The Obafemi Awolowo Univ / (video) This Guy Was Caught Red Handed Making Love This This 9 Yr Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.