Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction (41001 Views)

Why No Ronaldo Rejection News On Front Page? / Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by spy24(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ronaldo the greatest of all time

2 Likes

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by PhenomenalAustin: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Obembet is a Pendubourg cack sacker

Always pushing narratives to discredit Leo and please her Jizz master.

When Pendubourg qualifiés for the Champs League this szn, wins a 6th Balon D'or or even win the best player in the world cup, then I'll take him serious.

Til then, he should keep scoring against Norwich, Luxembourg and Faroe Islands while grunting "siiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" as he does so.

Nonsense and Wasiu

4 Likes

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by suffering: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nonsense thread. Nonsense topic.
Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by biggy4joe(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mineralsssss na so one woman call am for Berger....Mineralsssss lol
Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by Michaelbjune(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Obembet my Love it's okay don't attack pessi fans again

anyway there's no time to check time 4:49

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by Titaniumental: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
This Obembet lady be giving Messi minions sleepless night on a steady grin grin grin grin love to see that,keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by inumidun2010(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wetin concern MESSI with COCACOLA, he's always pitched his tent with PEPSI ....
This one no be INFO abeg

5 Likes

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by Dollywood(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Make una dey rest
Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
This post is highly unnecessary. This cobtinuous comparisons between Messi and Ronaldo is very childish. They are both two very different human beings and so I don't see why the comparison. Everyone have their preferences in life. If Messi likes coke and Ronaldo likes water, why make it an issue?
Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by Mosesvic11(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
Obembet is a Pendubourg cack sacker

Always pushing narratives to discredit Leo and please her Jizz master.

When Pendubourg qualifiés for the Champs League this szn, wins a 6th Balon D'or or even win the best player in the world cup, then I'll take him serious.

Til then, he should keep scoring against Norwich, Luxembourg and Faroe Islands while grunting "siiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" as he does so.

Nonsense and Wasiu
but bro this has nothing do with messi than Ronaldo or football thing na, the op even mention some other player that drink it too.. I think some us are taking this our fan thing too very far.. must Evey write be misinterpreted?

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by iamhorpey(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
paulolee:
you jus dey disturb urself over Wetin no relevant atall..
cr7 is taking water and messi is addicted to soft drinks means what??
how dt wan take concern us??
the fans are only bothered about wat dey deliver on d pitch of play n not wat dey take or wat dey do as long as its not a banned substance.
even if messi is addicted to drinking garri, as long as messi have delivered for more than a decade n even made him win more ballon d or and more trophies than all players dead or alive except alves..
it means messi is on the right path n would even recommend my kids you start drinking garri if it can Gv them the genius Brain of messi..
You started well but .....
Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by maestroferddi: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
The owner of this forum is such a poor business person.

You don't want to spend resources to train your administrators.

They flood your frontpage with senseless topics and you sit by idly doing nothing.

There is something called quality control and brand values.

Competition will drive you out of business some day,....

You are taking visitors and participants on this platform for granted...it is a costly gamble ....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by fabianiyobosa(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Your obsession with Messi sha.

2 Likes

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by Kingozymandias(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
CR7 is the goat abeg leave am

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by Okobola146: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
I too like Coca-Cola with bread and akara
Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by erubati: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
#ignoreobembetthreads

Na when people dey comment on his post,Dem go dey ginger am to make more very stupid posts

2 Likes

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by Shadysen: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stupid post.
Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by Asianjollof007: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
You again ?

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
paulolee:
you jus dey disturb urself over Wetin no relevant atall..
cr7 is taking water and messi is addicted to soft drinks means what??
how dt wan take concern us??
the fans are only bothered about wat dey deliver on d pitch of play n not wat dey take or wat dey do as long as its not a banned substance.
even if messi is addicted to drinking garri, as long as messi have delivered for more than a decade n even made him win more ballon d or and more trophies than all players dead or alive except alves..
it means messi is on the right path n would even recommend my kids you start drinking garri if it can Gv them the genius Brain of messi..
Please help me ask him. The writeup is absolute bunkum.

2 Likes

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by Amerengues2: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Obembet

Your pettiness, impishness and resort to flippancy just to foist Ronaldo on us is dead on arrival; Unfortunately, you are giving people likes and shares without not knowing.

Your bias has been laid bare to people including your Ronaldo fans. Very soon, you will start seeing him in your dream. You posted this screed just to condemn Messi on drink?

Which kind of Mod is this?

3 Likes

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
cool

..........He declared that people should drink water instead.,, Yeah I support his declaration but make I dey see the soft drink first, na to abuse am bad gaan.
Comrade wey mad...
Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by Bbbw: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oh
Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by sportskid(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
obembet:
Ronaldo thinks about individual health rather than sponsoring unhealthy stuff for money only. GOAT for a reason

Lalasticlala

You have a Messi Psychotic disorder. The badnews is that your sickness is terminal. You will never be cured

2 Likes

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by emmaphy22(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Blaqstick:
This odebet too mumu, show me a picture of messi drinking coca cola. Messi is with pepsi since day one due to the fact that he reps them
You're just somehow stupid op. I swear to God Messi no sabi you.
Now your Ronaldo is going trophy less
And he has now failed to score or assistagainst the last 4 champions of England
Man City ❌
Liverpool ❌
Leicester city ❌
Chelsea ❌
4yellow card 28 dives for penalty
Focus on that Norwich man. When he start playing conference league against gazal fc of Jerusalem.
Big time fraud, always running away once he meet quality side

Your hatred for that dude will not take you anywhere. I doesn't even know that you and your broke ass family members exist. Keep hating while you and your entire generation continue to live in abject poverty. Mumu somebody hating on a dude that can sell all your entire generations both pass, present and future combined.

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by sharrp: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
So even with all the coke , Messi is still 1000 times better than Ronaldo, imagine if he never drank coke ? Anupam like you
BrokenTV:
This guy obsession with Messi is on another level

3 Likes

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by Yancy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
You know the annoying part of this your constant comparison charade between Ronaldo & Messi ehn @obembet is that Ronaldo nor send you....
You should be talking about how Messi has won a league trophy this (call it farmer's league if you like but it is still recognised by FIFA & UEFA) whereas your uncle might even be playing in the conference league next season unless he decides to seek 'another challenge' as usual. Bros never even win.....

2 Likes

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by master224: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
No be your fault, na d mod wey push this rubbish go fp i blame.

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by phemmyfour: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
BrokenTV:
This guy obsession with Messi is on another level
I dey tell you...na girl she be

2 Likes

Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by phemmyfour: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Blaqstick:
This odebet too mumu, show me a picture of messi drinking coca cola. Messi is with pepsi since day one due to the fact that he reps them
You're just somehow stupid op. I swear to God Messi no sabi you.
Now your Ronaldo is going trophy less
And he has now failed to score or assistagainst the last 4 champions of England
Man City ❌
Liverpool ❌
Leicester city ❌
Chelsea ❌
4yellow card 28 dives for penalty
Focus on that Norwich man. When he start playing conference league against gazal fc of Jerusalem.
Big time fraud, always running away once he meet quality side
Seconded
Re: Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction by TheGreyKnight(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nairaland has lost it. What a shame. The owner does not know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper / 'We Will Never Forget You': Hatayspor, Atsu's Former Clubs Mourn Player / Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.