Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Advise Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advise Needed (134 Views)

Should I Study Further? Advise Needed / NTI Transcript Collection: Advise Needed / Advise Needed:msc In Toxicology And Environmental Biochemistry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed by 0dav2(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Good evening nairalanders
I'm 30 years of age still in 300level in the university and currently trapped in this strike which I ought to have graduate since early last year honestly I'm loosing my mind , the way things are going when do I start chasing my career I mean I fell like quitting right now coz I have to make money not when I'm in the middle of progress to something they will call off strike and it has happened more than twice which I had to quit those progress e.g web design, sound engineering which I just dumped them because of school activities coz I couldn't meet up.
please I need roadmap on how to go from here, I'm really dieing gradually which I'm on serious loan right now, but before I gained admission it was never like this coz I have the time to organize myself, please anyone with great advice on how to go about this thought now coz I'm just getting sad day by day please advice me please I'm waiting for response God bless ..
Re: Advise Needed by Gentlerespect76: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
0dav2:
Good evening nairalanders
I'm 30 years of age still in 300level in the university and currently trapped in this strike which I ought to have graduate since early last year honestly I'm loosing my mind , the way things are going when do I start chasing my career I mean I fell like quitting right now coz I have to make money not when I'm in the middle of progress to something they will call off strike and it has happened more than twice which I had to quit those progress e.g web design, sound engineering which I just dumped them because of school activities coz I couldn't meet up.
please I need roadmap on how to go from here, I'm really dieing gradually which I'm on serious loan right now, but before I gained admission it was never like this coz I have the time to organize myself, please anyone with great advice on how to go about this thought now coz I'm just getting sad day by day please advice me please I'm waiting for response God bless ..
If you hold on you will certainly look back and thank God for your life. What you need to do now is, live your life one day at a time. Even if you graduate at 33, that's not the end of your life. Your major preoccupation should be to graduate first; don't think about making it now or hitting money. If you do, you will lose your mind.

In life some people achieve it early in life; others in the noon of their lives. Yet others in the evening of life! So, if you have any skill or work to do see such as a stopgap measure. I mean you do not regard it as something to make money. Let your spirit understand that you are at "a moment of waiting" and it will soon come to an end. The strike is really affecting so many students psychologically. But I urge you and all in your situation to hold on and not give in to despair. It will all end in praise.

(1) (Reply)

Ede Poly Commences Online Registration For New Students / How To Pronounce English Proper Nouns, How To Pronounce English Verb Tenses / Amazon Affiliate Program 2022: Is It Still Worth It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.