Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How I Chose My Internet Provider In Lekki - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How I Chose My Internet Provider In Lekki (636 Views)

Advice On The Best Internet Provider In Ogba, Lagos. / Smile Telecom Might Be The Leading Internet Provider Soon / Best Internet Provider In Terms Of Network Speed In Lugbe, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Chose My Internet Provider In Lekki by BrownShawty(f): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
In November last year I started looking for a fiber company to provide internet in my house. Before that time, I only used MiFi and phone hotspot for whatever I need. My data consumption has increased so I saw that I was spending a lot of money on data and it wasn’t as strong as I would like it because I started learning how to code. So, if you want to get one too you might one thing or two from how I went about it.

When I was going to start my search, I checked Twitter, Google and came here to Nairaland to check which ones were popular, strong and reliable. Thankfully, I saw a thread on Twitter from 2019.

A few companies came up, I will list them.

Wifi.com.ng
Tizeti
Cyberspace Nigeria
Swift
Fiberone
Vodacom
Mainone
Estream
Airtel
MTN
Ipnx
Cobranet
Spectranet
Some people complained about some of them based on personal experiences.

Some of the complains were that some have terrible customer service. People’s comments made me take Tizeti out of my mind. People also praised Swift except from the fact that it was expensive and Fiberone so I decided to check them. Google helped me see their different prices and other reviews.

I later bought Fibreone because it was cheaper for the unlimited data I was looking for.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

/ . / Quick Deal USA Iphone 11 Pro Max 64GB — 330k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.