Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Please Help Me Travel Experts - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me Travel Experts (340 Views)

Experts Urge FG To Review Minimum Aircraft Requirement For Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Travel Experts by kingjizzy2(m): 6:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Please help me travel experts I’m a Graduate with 3rd class degree, currently still on my one year NYSC program which will end by February 2023,Now here is my confusion I want to start processing UK/Canada Study and Work Visa.
But my Questions are does any of the two countries I intend applying for accept third class for Master’s or Post graduate Diploma study?
Will they require my NYSC completion certificate?

Or probably should I apply for fresh degree program as I’m 28 years old already?

Please pardon my writing errors, as I await your valid contributions on the right thing to do as I’m confused.

cc: DisGuy, justwise
Re: Please Help Me Travel Experts by justwise(m): 6:54am On Apr 28, 2022
kingjizzy2:
Please help me travel experts I’m a Graduate with 3rd class degree, currently still on my one year NYSC program which will end by February 2023,Now here is my confusion I want to start processing UK/Canada Study and Work Visa.
But my Questions are does any of the two countries I intend applying for accept third class for Master’s or Post graduate Diploma study?
Will they require my NYSC completion certificate?

Or probably should I apply for fresh degree program as I’m 28 years old already?

Please pardon my writing errors, as I await your valid contributions on the right thing to do as I’m confused.

cc: DisGuy, justwise

Make up your mind about the type of visa first
Re: Please Help Me Travel Experts by SocialJustice: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2022
Focus on UK. Research schools you want and chat with them directly. Ask whatever questions you have directly, do not wait for any guru or expert to help you, you are the best guru/expert you have access to right now.
Re: Please Help Me Travel Experts by kingjizzy2(m): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2022
justwise:

Make up your mind about the type of visa first

Student visa
Re: Please Help Me Travel Experts by kingjizzy2(m): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
Focus on UK. Research schools you want and chat with them directly. Ask whatever questions you have directly, do not wait for any guru or expert to help you, you are the best guru/expert you have access to right now.

Ok thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Study Visa / Best Way To Travel From Onitsha To Warri / Nigerian Man Drives Burning Fuel Tanker To Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.