Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Please What Is The local name Of Goldenrod Plant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Is The local name Of Goldenrod Plant? (526 Views)

Commissioned Solarised Medical Oxygen Plant In Jericho Hospital By Seyi Makinde / Covid-19: Checkout The Local Name Of Madagascars Herb. (photo) / Prof. Isa Odidi China Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plant: Atiku Congratulates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The local name Of Goldenrod Plant? by dboY1123(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
I have been making researches about my mum's ailment and even despite being to a general hospital and a private on, there hasn't been significant changes positively.. After series of Tests and others, I think both Hospitals mentioned that her liver is bigger little bit.. We went for Hepatitis test but it was negative. She's back home, taking her Kedi drugs(people said KEDI products works).
Now, via my research online I came across this flower called GOLDENROD and it works for sweeling/edema or obesity but I don't know how to get it or the local name..

Modified: that is the plant below

Re: Please What Is The local name Of Goldenrod Plant? by viyon02: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please post the whole plant.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The local name Of Goldenrod Plant? by dboY1123(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
viyon02:
Please post the whole plant.

Thanks, i've done that
Re: Please What Is The local name Of Goldenrod Plant? by viyon02: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
dboY1123:

Thanks, i've done that
op, does it live close to a swamp or wetland?

(1) (Reply)

Malaria / Can A Teeth Be Shaped. / Unrefined Organic Shea Butter Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.