Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How To Convert Your Modem To Universal And Browse The Internet For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Convert Your Modem To Universal And Browse The Internet For Free (581 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / Unlock Your Modem, Online And By Yourself. / Unlock Your Modem Here Free Of Charge Just Send In Your Imei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Your Modem To Universal And Browse The Internet For Free by freeman201: 5:03am On Jul 10, 2011
Hello Nigerians,
as part of my effort to Help Nigerians out there, if any of us have a HUAWEI Broadband Modem and wishes to convert it, I will be very grateful to be of help to you for free of charge, Meaning you are not paying anything for it, thanks

Finally if you reside in PH and would want to be browsing for free, you can as well Let me Know I will be off help to you for free as well,  you wont pay anything, thanks

you can call me if interested 08034682529

I look forward to hearing from ya all

(1) (Reply)

Just Arrived From Uk Clean Nokia N79 For Sale! / I Phone Iv 4 Sale / In Jos: Need Bb Curve 2 2nd Hand Or Refurbished: 2mao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.