Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Microbiology Graduates Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Microbiology Graduates Urgent (1027 Views)

Career Choice : Microbiology Vs Nursing In Nigeria / Address Of Nigerian Society For Microbiology / Vacancies For Microbiology Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microbiology Graduates Urgent by leke2222(f): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2007
pls i need info on Embryology training for Microbiology grauates in today's guardian.
Re: Microbiology Graduates Urgent by mexville(m): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2007
Please, I'wd like to know about it too.

email me as soon as u get it-flancoyce@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Microbiology Graduates Urgent by DrEmmason1(m): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2007
when did they post the advert for microbiologist? is this new?
plz contact me with more info on email:doctor.emmason@gmail.com
Re: Microbiology Graduates Urgent by leke2222(f): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2007
Well, I did not read yesterday's guardian but some1 sent me a text to inform me about it. I was told to call a phone number in order to show interest and for detailed information.The number is 08033069466. The line was too busy yesterday. Eventually, I got through but the network was bad.I could not hear them properly. I will still try to call them today but if you get through b4 me. Kindly text or call me on 08060260571.
ALL THE BEST
Re: Microbiology Graduates Urgent by lionstar: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2007
hello,just called the number in question and spoke with a lady.was given optionsof lagos or ibadan.chose Lagos and was given a V.I address.Though that address in question,i saw it last year in Tuesday's guardian as usual before going for service and was told that only post NYSC needed.good luck to all.
Re: Microbiology Graduates Urgent by DrEmmason1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2007
yeah,thanks for the information.I am still serving,by feb n2008 i will be through.thanks once more.
Re: Microbiology Graduates Urgent by jkachi: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2007
pls i would like to know if the microbiology vacancy i saw here is still on cos i'm a microbiologist and i just finished service. and pls what is it all about. let me get the site. tanx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Test Questions And Format[check Dis Out] / Want To Make Extra Cool Money Without Stress?then Don't Miss This / Send 5000 Free Sms To Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.