Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

- Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (228 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by weirdo44: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
This pain is so unbearable. Life is not fair to me at all. Despite all my seriousness, my dedication, I still live a miserable life. My mental health status isn't something I would wish my enemy. I just feel like leavng this world but I'm worried about how my parent will feel, I don't want them to cry but the best I can do for myself right now is to leave this unfortunate world. Do you think if I send them the little money I had will make them forgive me for what I'm about to do?
Re: by JAMO4REAL1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Don't kill urslf u still have hope that the sickness can't kill, if u can find true man of God.
Re: by Jeon(f): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
NAH ALTERBONE GO BE THE NEXT.

2 Likes

Re: by muheeb01(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
weirdo44:
This pain is so unbearable. Life is not fair to me at all. Despite all my seriousness, my dedication, I still live a miserable life. My mental health status isn't something I would wish my enemy. I just feel like leavng this world but I'm worried about how my parent will feel, I don't want them to cry but the best I can do for myself right now is to leave this unfortunate world. Do you think if I send them the little money I had will make them forgive me for what I'm about to do?
there's always light at the end of the tunnel,don't do that you're loved and you're the most amazing human being ever existed,so far you're on this platform or on the internet at all you're awesome and amazing,there's so many things to achieve in life brother,let me be your new friend,I understand no amount of money can be compared to good health,mentally,physically and spiritually,drop your number or dm my whatsapp on my signature I'll be glad to help in whichever ways listed above...I love you brotherly

1 Like

Re: by Tokskob2008: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Money isn't the problem so what exactly is the issue here

(1) (Reply)

Much Ado About Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘mental Illness’ By Tony Ademiluyi / WHO: The 'time Has Come' For A Global Pandemic Treaty (Pix) / How To Know You Have Low Blood Level In The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.