Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Are People Still Making Money From Forex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are People Still Making Money From Forex (8815 Views)

List Of 41 Imported Items CBN Ban From Forex / Omi, Ogun Waterside: A Market Where People Still Do Trade By Barter (Photos) / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are People Still Making Money From Forex by kolawole09: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2011
hello?
I just want to know weather people are really making money from forex
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by pictures: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2011
u can make money from forex.the problem is greed. people dont use stop loss and all their money is wiped out.
how much can you afford to lose without crying?
you need to be well informed and current with what is going on in the financial markets,world.
forex should be well studied,know all the technicalities befor you start trading
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by okolinelson(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2011
my dear! i'm a living testimony, i used to ask dis question. d gospel truth is dat u should always learn to be contempted wid d little pips u mk each day. just concentrate on growing ur account, avoid being greedy dat way u see pips raining!!!!
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by kolawole09: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2011
I just want to know how much u people are making from forex
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by otoigiamu(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2011
People are making money from forex am on of such. Just focus on one pair so your attention will not be divided. ou can view my tade for today, it was still running

Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by UpDated1: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2011
that would be nice, pls update me
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by swaggerboi2011: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
yeah some do but mostly with robots or tricks blabla bla
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by otoigiamu(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2011
A new week has come again for us to make money. Trade with care.
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 18, 2011
kolawole09:

hello?
I just want to know weather people are really making money from forex

Yes, people make money from Forex all the time, you only have to know how to trade and you'll be making money yourself from forex.
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by Ucheoman: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2011
Hi guys,can some one tell me if it's possible to learn forex by yourself.if yes, then how can i do it.
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by otoigiamu(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2011
todays result. keep trading right with my software

Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
Yer peope stil make money and loose in forex also.

check out my perfomance on my forex blog

www.myfxstyles..com
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2011
swaggerboi2011:

yeah some do but mostly with robots or tricks blabla bla

I disagree with ya mate.what are forex robots? they are AI (artificial intelligence) trader who has no knowledge of fundamentals which is the great mover of currencies,will a robot explain US debt ceiling issue to me? will it tell me about Greek debts and re structural program-mes? will it tell me about the frost relationship between German finance minister and Trichet? will it tell me about the failed bank stress test in Spain? No it can't,yet all this caused and are still causing and will still cause great market moves. There are some trading with AI and it works for them,but believe me if you really wanna burn your finger, why get an helper to burn it?

you can check my perfomances here:

www.myfxstyles..com

1 Like

Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by fxmagic: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2011
I think every traders have his/her own way of trading strategy.What is most important is the level of ones knowledge,trading strategy(manual or auto).What i have noticed about using EA is that many traders leave its EA to the mercy of itself.Mind you EA needs manual help to make it work perfectly.

Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by Danielqwer: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader then we urgently require your services.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2011
fxmagic:

I think every traders have his/her own way of trading strategy.What is most important is the level of ones knowledge,trading strategy(manual or auto).What i have noticed about using EA is that many traders leave its EA to the mercy of itself.Mind you EA needs manual help to make it work perfectly.
I'm interested in your trading system, I have the sure fire e book we could swap knowledge wink
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by hassan123(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
10% of traders are making money while 90% are losing at any particular point in time. The reasons for the losses vary from emotional trading, high risk/leveraging, inadequate money management, inadequate knowledge, get-rich-quick mentality, etc.
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by bizboy01(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
I have been in forex for more than 6yrs now and have seen it all, at the same time making profits, the secret to forex is personal discovery or having a good forex mentor or subscribe to a good forex signal provider, You can get it if you make your own judgement and with God too.

www.beepforexsignal.com
www.forextrainingcoursestips.com
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by bsgwealth: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2011
Yes people are making money trading FX. At least i know of myself, my Team and some few friends, Pls you would make money trading FX is you get what its needed and commitment to learn, humility to accept that you must learn and pay the price.

Thanks
bsgzone
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by cheely: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2011
yes people are still makin money from forex but wenever u want to trade u a nt sure whether u will gain or loss. u may end up gaining at d same time u may end up lossing, with d link below u can make as much as u want, depending on hw focus u really are,
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by bizboy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2011
Since you want to open your eyes on forex,i pray that God will lead you to the right person that trades and trains that will be ready to mentor you, It is not easy to see a genuine person that can train you to success cos there are many fake traders even those that claim or post there platform here.

I will advice you get proper knowledge and make your due dilligence before trading, make sure your trainer shows you a true evidence that he or she is really trading not all this nonsense am seeing in this thread now.how to know a good trader is to meet the person trading live and he/she should show you true account statement.

I have in forex for more than 7yrs, and have invested in knowledge too, have also made money and still making, for evidence head to www.beepforexsignal.com and for free training visit www.forextrainingcoursestips.com

Its Well

1 Like

Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
COPY FROM FOREX EXPERT WITH JUST A CLICK .YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A FOREX GURU TO TRADE AND PROFIT FROM FOREX TRADING

You dont have to be a Pro to trade forex anymore. With Etoro forex broker,You can profit by copying from pros.Is as EASY as ABC. See the best top world forex trader,Copy from them with just a click.then sit back and watch your profit grow.

Etoro social trading is the best social trading platform that can make you a Nigerian Millionaire within a short period.You dont have to have a computer to use Etoro as Etoro comes with mobile trader thats gives you the option of trading with your mobile phone.You can try Etoro for free with virtual money. Click on the link below to read more and register

http://www.etoro.com/refferal.aspx?RAF=2458119&SubAffiliateID=Mail&LanguageID=1
Re: Are People Still Making Money From Forex by sympathy55(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
you really want to know?

YES GUYS ARE MAKING BIG MONEY ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

you just have to be a master of your strategy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Start Dealing In Stocks / Unisex Vintage Shirts / 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.