Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Lord, Help Me To Mind My Business And Judge No One “-tonto Dikeh Prays To God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lord, Help Me To Mind My Business And Judge No One “-tonto Dikeh Prays To God (522 Views)

Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online / Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God / Tonto Dikeh Prays For A Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord, Help Me To Mind My Business And Judge No One “-tonto Dikeh Prays To God by Jenniferchuma10: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Veteran Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has prayed to God to help her mind her own issues and not get involved with other people’s issues.

"Lord, help me to mind my business and judge no one "-Tonto Dikeh prays to God
It goes without saying that we are in terrible times with different hair-raising incidents happening almost everyday.

In this light, the legendary actress has prayed to God to help her stay away from other people’s business and focus on her own, praying to God to help her business grow with each passing day.

"Lord, help me to mind my business and judge no one "-Tonto Dikeh prays to God
The mother of one also prayed, earnestly to God, asking that may another person’s downfall not be her own glory.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/lord-help-me-to-mind-my-business-and-judge-no-one-tonto-dikeh-prays-to-god/

Re: Lord, Help Me To Mind My Business And Judge No One “-tonto Dikeh Prays To God by care4you: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
You too also have many skeletons in your cupboard.....so, why won't you mind your business?

Who never fucq up?

Re: Lord, Help Me To Mind My Business And Judge No One “-tonto Dikeh Prays To God by thrillionaire(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
She don use style comment for the Yul matter.. Everyone wants to use this matter to trend.. but Tonto chook mouth with code.
Re: Lord, Help Me To Mind My Business And Judge No One “-tonto Dikeh Prays To God by seunmohmoh(f): 2:38am On Apr 30, 2022
We know who she dey enter.

(1) (Reply)

Another School Girl S€x Male Teachers Long D1ck Video / AMVCA: The Moment Actor Odunlade Responded To The D*mb Question He Was Asked / Transgender Man Convicted Of Assault After Using Fake Penis To Have S*x .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.