Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Loving God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Loving God (306 Views)

Loving Gaze, An NGO / Amurie Nkporo Loving And Caring Community To Visit / In Loving Memory Of The Late King Of Ijebu Igbo Oba Alyeluwa Joel Sowumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving God by PamelaAgboma: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
1 Corinthians 13: 1-9

*LOVE*

When you read this scripture, i am sure you only picture yourself displaying these attributes of love to your fellow human (esp your lover)

Hmm.. that is good o, but do you know that you should apply same to loving God?? ��

God just gave you an open letter on HOW YOU CAN LOVE HIM...when He says Love is kind, patient, not selfish, and all what love is and should be. Do you think He only shared with you to love your spouse?

When God says He is after a relationship with you... He means, He wants you to aswell apply these same attributes with Him..

He is literally asking that as you share patience to your spouse, you should please share patience with Him �

*Oh my, the goosebumps i feel now eh ���*
This verse is simply saying, Love me with these attributes i have given you..Be patient with me, Be kind to me, Dont be selfish to me, always share the truth with me, please be vulnerable with me*.. �� oh God ���

Aaahhhhhhh... this should even challenge you to know what it would feel like to Love Him with the same command he has given you to make Love work..

Dont limit this scripture to man only.... bring it into existence with God and follow through.. He really wants not just an *interactive relationship* but an *intimate* one too �..

Re: Loving God by isaiah4life(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nice content
Re: Loving God by PamelaAgboma: 2:57pm On May 03, 2022
Thank you
Re: Loving God by PamelaAgboma: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2022
isaiah4life:
Nice content

It wasn't a content... it was a Message.

(1) (Reply)

Hair Growth / #headlines On The Trumpet Newspaper / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.