Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,892 members, 7,852,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

video/pics Proof That The Girl In The Viral Video Doing A Dog Is Not A Nigerian! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / video/pics Proof That The Girl In The Viral Video Doing A Dog Is Not A Nigerian! (1608 Views)

Babatee Vs Babytee: Baba Tee Recreates The Viral Plus-Sized Boy Dancing / 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo / Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

video/pics Proof That The Girl In The Viral Video Doing A Dog Is Not A Nigerian! by ayloveit: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
we all know that theres been a certain video floating around with the caption that lagos girls are now doing dogas for 1.5m, oh well that video is not actually what they have tagged it to be, infact i was intentional and the girl involved id not even nigeria, and that clip was taken from adults site. until i watched the full video i actually believe the whole thing, the video below will give you more details if you are interested. every just want to trend...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTpWELaR4Y0

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Glorify Evil/nudity And Stupidity In Hollywood / Does Any One Know Whats Up With Regina Askia / Is Genny Really Beautiful Than Omotola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.