Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) (69880 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by officialwdhtv: 6:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Yul Edochie and second wife, Judy Austin Moghalu Edochie dedicate their son to God in church.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by CandyOps(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2022
I understand the fact that this went viral and so people talk about it because it's already viral and hence get a bit of the attention too..

What I don't understand is when you now carry the matter on your head as if maybe na Yul dey bang your mama before him meet him 2nd wife.

I no de rate any man or woman wey carry this story for head. It just shows you really don't have anything going on for you because if you did you wouldn't have such time

523 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by 2dice01: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Yul Edochie own this freaking week grin

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by jesmond3945: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2022
CandyOps:
I understand the fact that this went viral and so people talk about it because it's already viral and hence get a bit of the attention too..

What I don't understand is when you now carry the matter on your head as if maybe na Yul dey bang your mama before him meet him 2nd wife.

I no de rate any man or woman wey carry this story for head. It just shows you really don't have anything going on for you because if you did you wouldn't have such time
I think is because Yul came off as somebody with integrity, somebody that can do no wrong, a family dotting man. He was always advising people on Instagram. People followed him because of this.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Mkelv0106(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2022
I love Yul mehn. Bros no send anybody.
Man na role model now, knew what he wants, and went for it..Even babes wen dey sleep with married men dey come run they mouth like tap wen don spoil, as if dey won't be happily married to Yul as third wife.

191 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Obijulius: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Before you judge Yul ask yourself if you’ve heard the full story.

Before you start hating or pitying ask questions.

Before a man with grown kids will make this move there is a lot we don’t know. For him to be this brazen will tell you a lot of what is not been said.

Some men are just waiting for their kids to get to a certain age before they take action on what they’re enduring from the demons they live with!

This might be the happiest times of Yul’s life. Let that sink in!

I could be wrong though!

223 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by iCauseTrouble: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2022
People no get job for this Nigeria. This guy is an actor but nobody talked about him like this. He even contested to be governor and aspiring to be president, the youth didn't say anything. But as e give person belle, everywhere scatter.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2022
All these evening newspapers wey dun waste their lives in their youthful age no go allow us for Yul matter again, as if Yul committed any offence.
Yul is an African man, he can marry as many as he wants, so far he is capable of taken care of d whole family.
Why are evening newspapers dey carry this matter for head is question I never get d answer.
Yul na man u bi and as from today I dun become one of your fans.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by GooodHardDick: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Nice one!

I love the fact this niggar doesn't give a flying fvck about anyone. That's how it should be!

Yul is an alpha male. A real man doesn't need the opinion or approval of people to be happy.

Dear men, do what makes you happy. Put yourself first because your happiness must come first before anything else.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Beremx(f): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Enough of Yul Edochie please!!

Next!

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Ogaga87(m): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Like Yul Edochie, like Sammie Okposu

12 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by ChristineC: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
I think is because Yul came off as somebody with integrity, somebody that can do no wrong, a family dotting man. He was always advising people on Instagram. People followed him because of this.
just like the young ladies followed Linda's trash till they were 30+. people that refuse to get busy or make use of their brains deserve every unfortunate turn their mental laziness produce.

27 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by deavicky(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Na man you be

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by pyyxxaro: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
The Joy of the second wife is in the third wife and that joy of the third wife is in the Fourth wife cool

Oga just de marry de go , more grease to your Manhood

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Redpill1: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
WTF man
Smokes my weed in peace

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Kingpele(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Wow God indeed is patient, am not trying to pass judgement on anyone but the truth is not afraid of power, what can be more traumatic than to be betrayed by a spouse u trusted for sixteen years ..for those that are supporting yul ,how will he feel if her wife had woken up on that fateful day to declare she is pregnant for another man and will be marrying him? The only way we can recognise wrong is when u put ourselves at the receiving end..our ancestors married many women does not in any way justify this betrayal
Of trust. Back in the olden days when man got married to the first wife ,the woman see it as a blessing to be chosen first .with the mindset that in future more women will joined her ..yet even that time there is some degree of envy and jealousy amongst the wives and children everyone in competition with their co wives and half siblings. But in this modern age people enter into marriage like contracts cemented on the marital vows they pronounced before God and people as witnesses in church or in courts in the presence of the law and witnesses. Now those terms are bidding on all parties till death do us part.but if there will be a change both parties most be involved. But in this case may edochie got to discover that on Monday a day after her husband left her to got married to another woman..again what becomes of the children of May who had trusted thier dad and believed he is a man of honor and integrity, they were equally betrayed by their dad..if yul had converted to Islam before marrying another wife ,everyone will have supported him as that is permitted by them,but professing to be a Christian BUT acting unchristlike is hypocrisy, the baptism we received from the church and its vows to follow the teachings of jesus christ is bidding on all of us, failure to abide by it separate us from the body of christ and at the end we suffer the eternal recompense of the wicked..I pray that God will comfort her and gives may edochie the grace to remain faithful to her husband till the end ..as for the husband snatcher as may said God will judge the wicked and give him or her the punishment he or she deserves..God us not mocked .we will all reap whatever we sow.those who cause pains to others shall reap pains hundred folds except they repent and seek forgiveness from God and the recipients of his wickedness

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Shebi them say na lie...
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by CoronaVirusPro: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Beautiful family!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Iseoluwani: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Op when will u carry your own matter for head.

Leave this guy alone
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Passionate888: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Women go surely stain your white! Tufiakwa.
Women helping women in the mud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Salmoneus(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
sad
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2022
Una no go rest and mind una business, fake bloggers
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by C2Ok: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2022
I wonder if he still has that presidential ambition smiley

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Scottz: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
so his wrong was to marry second wife and bore a child

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Awise09(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Re: Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) by Rubbiish(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2022
Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) / Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex / Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.