Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Help With These Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With These Questions (695 Views)

Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward / Can You Solve These Questions? (pics) / There's A 1 Million Dollar Price For Solving Any Of These Questions! ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With These Questions by guente02(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2011
I was going through a post ume past questions and saw a couple of questions i considered difficult. Please someone with the know-how to give me accurate answers to them. Kindly post the Workings if You Can.
Question

¤ Simplify: 52.4 - 5.7 - 3.45 - 1.75

¤ I light a candle at 7p.m, when its length is 20cm. After 50mins its length is 15cm. Find the length of the candle at 9p.m.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post Ume 2011\12 / What's Up With Unizik Direct Form: / Help !who Can Teach Me English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.