Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Forty-three Quotes From Nairamaley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forty-three Quotes From Nairamaley (257 Views)

Police Officer Uju Reacts To Arrest Of Nairamaley Says We Are Our Own Problem / Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video / I Dont Give A Fvck About Your Marriage, Nairamaley Calls Out Simi. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forty-three Quotes From Nairamaley by Hollybratt(m): 6:52am On Apr 30, 2022
Forty three quotes from Nigerian popular musician Azeez fashola popularly known as Nairamaley
1.Government is a thief, bloggers are armed robber, all of my friends are yahoo, music is my source of pride
2.You can't hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life
3.You can't argue with fact, you are entitled to your own opinion, you're not entitled to your own fact
4.If you know about slavery, you go no say yahoo no be a crime
5.We want school but they give us prison, we want an education but they taught us lessons, marlians till i die
6.When i'm rich they are here, when i'm broke they are gone
7.Stop being miserable, if you are not happy with something, change it
8.Let your No be No even if that is what will take your breakfast away, you will get a better lunch
9.Good people are the loneliest because everybody believes they have everybody
10.A word of truth that may hurt small is better than a lie that later hurts for a life time" read more...
http://www..owogram.com/huotes-from-nairamaley/
Re: Forty-three Quotes From Nairamaley by immortalcrown(m): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2022
All those quotes have been around and have been paraphrased many times. You just prefer Nairamaley's own phrases. No reader of good books or listener to good music will say Nairamarley started the quotes.

1 Like

Re: Forty-three Quotes From Nairamaley by illicit(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2022
Dido lobo
Adopa
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Appears In New Video, Asks Nigerians To Buy Him Presidential Form / Watch Video: Charly Boy And Daddy Freeze Go Deep On The Situation In Nigeria / Must Watch Video As Chiwetalu Agu Vomits Nails And Cowries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.