Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Please I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job (789 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Job by Elnino9(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2022
Please I'm in dire need of job opportunities,...i am the breadwinner, its not easy for me...just incase you see any available offer....instrumentation and control, embedded, digital electronics, Telecommunications, procurement/supply chain..these are my areas..also ready to relocate as well...�
Graduated fro the University of Portharcourt 2019, departmental best graduating student, physics with electronics Technology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Job by JRichards: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Elnino9:

Please I'm in dire need of job opportunities,...i am the breadwinner, its not easy for me...just incase you see any available offer....instrumentation and control, embedded, digital electronics, Telecommunications, procurement/supply chain..these are my areas..also ready to relocate as well...�
Graduated fro the University of Portharcourt 2019, departmental best graduating student, physics with electronics Technology.

If 75k per month isn't too small for you, come and join me !

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today.

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis...

Good Luck
Re: Please I Need A Job by Kimiso(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2022
Elnino9:

wish you the best bro

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job by sageb: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Elnino9:

Unique Uniport!
Before I post anything I wish to know the area in Port Harcourt you reside. Which area do you reside?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job by Elnino9(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
sageb:

Unique Uniport!
Before I post anything I wish to know the area in Port Harcourt you reside. Which area do you reside?

I stay at Elelenwo , Sir
Re: Please I Need A Job by Elnino9(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Elnino9:

I stay at Elelenwo , Sir
Obio Akpor, distance isn't a problem, i can relocate
Re: Please I Need A Job by sageb: 4:48pm On May 01, 2022
Elnino9:

I stay at Elelenwo , Sir

Did you apply for the internship opening at Indorama petrochemical, Akpajo-Eleme axis?
Or
The Niger Delta power holding company Internship application is on now.
Or
Can you Teach? Elelenwo have good schools you can apply as a science Teacher. There are good schools like Marygold,Moncordel, Liora,etc. in Elelenwo.
Goodluck
Re: Please I Need A Job by Elnino9(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2022
sageb:

Did you apply for the internship opening at Indorama petrochemical, Akpajo-Eleme axis?
Or
The Niger Delta power holding company Internship application is on now.
Or
Can you Teach? Elelenwo have good schools you can apply as a science Teacher. There are good schools like Marygold,Moncordel, Liora,etc. in Elelenwo.
Goodluck
Yes i applied for the NPHc internship today, i have also applied for the indorama internship...also trying to get connections in these two places that could aid..please do you have any?

(1) (Reply)

Someone Might Need This. / I Have A Job For You / Paid NGO Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.