Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,344 members, 7,853,529 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request (1234 Views)

Youtube Done For You Monetization Package / Bring Your Disapproved Upwork Account And I'll Get I Approved / How Can I Apply For Cpa Click4ads Without Being Disapproved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2022
Guys, I struggled to meet the 1,000 subscribers and 4,000bwatch hours in 12 months then applied for monetization.

However, youtube just disapproved my channel.

I know there are other means of monetizing, but is there any need to continue, I'm so discouraged.

See the channel here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SymQgksvwPI
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Any help, guys?
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by davidupdate89: 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Godmother:
Any help, guys?

Your channel looks pretty normal.

Do you have any strikes whatsoever?

If not, you should try reapplying again.
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by davidupdate89: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Godmother:
Guys, I struggled to meet the 1,000 subscribers and 4,000bwatch hours in 12 months then applied for monetization.

I know there are other means of monetizing, but is there any need to continue, I'm so discouraged.

See the channel here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4qrjb2jONw

There might be two things wrong here though:

Your 1k sub was not gotten in the within the past 12 months.

Your watchtime was not gotten within the past 12 months.
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Betsource01: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Godmother:

See the channel here

how many views do you get per video before 28day
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Rubbiish(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Godmother:
Any help, guys?
What was the reason for disapproval?
This is quite discouraging. Growing a channel from scratch is not easy
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rubbiish:

What was the reason for disapproval?
This is quite discouraging. Growing a channel from scratch is not easy

They said I have two accounts.

Yeah, I'm trying not to be demoralized right now. All my hard work and money (data) gone like that.
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
Betsource01:
how many views do you get per video before 28day

It depends. Anything from 50 to 5,000. One video went viral and got 100k
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
davidupdate89:

There might be two things wrong here though:

Your 1k sub was not gotten in the within the past 12 months.

Your watchtime was not gotten within the past 12 months.

Both were. I actually got 1,200 subscribers and 4,700 watch hours in 12 months
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
davidupdate89:

Your channel looks pretty normal.

Do you have any strikes whatsoever?

If not, you should try reapplying again.

None. Although youtube deleted one of my videos when it got to 8,400 views, they said they weren't going to hit me with a strike because it was my first offense
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Rubbiish(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Godmother:

They said I have two accounts.

Yeah, I'm trying not to be demoralized right now. All my hard work and money (data) gone like that.
Have u monetized any channel before now with same email? Perhaps u should reapply.
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by davidupdate89: 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
lipsrsealed
Godmother:

It depends. Anything from 50 to 5,000. One video went viral and got 100k

If the video that went viral is not related to your everyday content, that might be the cause
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 12:41am On May 01, 2022
Rubbiish:

Have u monetized any channel before now with same email? Perhaps u should reapply.

A blog that got banned over ten years ago
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 12:43am On May 01, 2022
Guys, please subscribe to my YouTube channel �

I had to open a new one since the current one cant be monetized.

Subscribe please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HbrQEPGO-I wink
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 12:44am On May 01, 2022
davidupdate89:
lipsrsealed

If the video that went viral is not related to your everyday content, that might be the cause

No they started the cause; having an adsense account that has been banned linked to my channel
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by davidupdate89: 3:07am On May 01, 2022
Godmother:

No they started the cause; having an adsense account that has been banned linked to my channel

Ok...thats better, hopefully you can fix that easily
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by ayoncox: 3:08am On May 01, 2022
Godmother:

See the channel here

Yes chat me up on 08089456258 I will create a mobile app for your youtube channel and you make money instantly from Google admob and Facebook audience network
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 10:45am On May 10, 2022
My account has finally been monetized!

Wish there was a dancing emoji to use right now grin Seun should look into this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t_wwaaugfg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by rainlover(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2022
Godmother:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB_OuFQBs-M
Do you know why it got rejected earlier on?
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 2:52pm On May 10, 2022
rainlover:
Do you know why it got rejected earlier on?

Disabled adsense
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 4:32pm On May 23, 2022
I'm still feeling so joyous...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t_wwaaugfg
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by czarr(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2022
Godmother:

See the channel here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_bvJU7IKjw
For just 1k I will send you a comprehensive e book that contains all you need to know about YouTube content creation and monetisation.
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by rainlover(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2022
Godmother:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB_OuFQBs-M
how did you resolve the issue?
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2022
rainlover:
how did you resolve the issue?

A lot of back and forth. I reached out to them on twitter and sat on their neck until they responded.
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by rainlover(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Godmother:

A lot of back and forth. I reached out to them on twitter and sat on their neck until they responded.
Okay.

I noticed that you're deviating from your original niche Which was about celebrities.

What's your take about buying YouTube watch hours? Are they genuine?
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by pipnator00(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Congrats on the monetization.

Mehn.. I must commend you.
Your dedication and commitment no be here.
Some of your videos got less than 15 views yet you kept at it until your monetization.
Congrats again and more grease to your elbow.

2 Likes

Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
rainlover:
Okay.

I noticed that you're deviating from your original niche Which was about celebrities.

What's your take about buying YouTube watch hours? Are they genuine?

Yes, the CPM for entertainment niche is quite low compared to finance which can get to $22, that's why I'm changing.

I dunno about buying watch hours. I've never done it but have friends who have and still got monetized. I might try it for a channel I have 923 subs but low watch hours

1 Like

Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by Godmother(f): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
pipnator00:
Congrats on the monetization.

Mehn. I must commend you.
Your dedication and commitment no be here.
Some of your videos got less than 15 views yet you kept at it until your monetization.
Congrats again and more grease to your elbow.

Yeah. Those days were the pits!
But the thing with YouTube is not to give up. You might have a video having five views today only to check two months later and it has 30k.

I've had videos go on to have 10k, 30k, and even 140k views on my three different channels and some started so poorly

2 Likes

Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by AutomaticMotors: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Godmother:

Yeah. Those days were the pits!
But the thing with YouTube is not to give up. You might have a video having five views today only to check two months later and it has 30k.

I've had videos go on to have 10k, 30k, and even 140k views on my three different channels and some started so poorly

What is the name of the blog that got banned 10yrs ago?
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by rainlover(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Godmother:

Yes, the CPM for entertainment niche is quite low compared to finance which can get to $22, that's why I'm changing.

I dunno about buying watch hours. I've never done it but have friends who have and still got monetized. I might try it for a channel I have 923 subs but low watch hours

Well, I feel it's the same considering the fact that the entertainment niche gets alot of views. The make money online niche is kinda saturated, that's where the issue is..

Pls can you help me reach out to any of your friends who bought watch hours and got monitized? I want to buy too but I feel a lot of people advertising it here on NL are scammers
Re: Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request by rainlover(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2023
Godmother:

have you tried buy the watch hours?

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Problem With Graphcard / What Viable Business Can I Do With 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.