Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

How Getresponse Saved Me From Losing A Sale Worth $5,000. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Getresponse Saved Me From Losing A Sale Worth $5,000. (177 Views)

Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened / Generator Set For Sale Worth 125k For Sale At 35k / A-Z Affliate Marketing Ebook For Beginners For Sale Worth 50$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Getresponse Saved Me From Losing A Sale Worth $5,000. by oluwatobi720(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
How GetResponse saved me from losing a sale worth $5,000.[b][/b]

In 2019, when I started internet marketing, I wish I had known this thing I'm about to share with you because it would have saved me from losing a sale worth over $5,000.

Stop using email marketing software that can ruin your business.

So, this was exactly what happened, I woke up that morning to send an email to people on my list because I had a list of about 10,000 people then. And after I woke up, I went to the bathroom. I washed my face, as I always do every morning, and I picked up my laptop to start writing the fantastic email that I was meant to send to my subscribers. I typed my email on the mailing software I was using then and I sent it out. At last, my emails did not get delivered to anyone.

All of my emails got delivered to the spam. But one of my students who also had someone who I had on my list also sent out the same email using another software called GetResponse. And all of his emails got delivered. And on that particular day, he made $5,000 and I made $0. But that was not even an annoying thing for me.

I now went back to check in my history and I discovered that a large percentage of all my emails that I've been sending to people I've always been delivering to spam. And when emails don't get delivered into the right channel, which is the inbox, then you will discover that you're wasting your time on email marketing because it won't work. Nobody reads messages in the spam.

People love to read messages that come into their inboxes. Even the one in their inbox. You still have to fight for their attention not to talk of the one in the spam box. So it was at this point I knew that I was doing myself more harm than good by thinking with this software that was charging me about $45 a month and my friend was just paying $15 a month for his software. So I asked him what's the name of the software you're using? And he told me GetResponse and immediately I collected his GetResponse link. I signed up with his GetResponse link and do you know the fantastic thing that happened after I signed up?

I got a 14-day free trial because I used his link, As much as possible. If you want to succeed in doing internet marketing, you know that at least building a list is important. However, if you're building your list on terrible email marketing software, then you're doing yourself more harm than good.

I signed up with GetResponse and I got a free 14-day trial within the first 14 days of moving my list to GetResponse, I made sales of over $5,000. That's how fantastic the society is and I decided to share this with you. I hope you enjoyed it.

If you want to also build your list as an affiliate marketer or you are into email marketing, to also get a free 14-days trial and get your email delivered to your prospects' inboxes, click on the link below to access it:

[url][/url]https://www.getresponse.com/?ab=HFHJDFEnhP

(1) (Reply)

Financial Times Named Foodco Africa’s Second Fastest Growing Retail Company / 7 Uses Of Motor Graders / Top Ten Profitable Digital Skills That Can Earn You Your Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.