Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Save Me From Lcredit App Pls. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Save Me From Lcredit App Pls. (633 Views)

A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me / Why You Should Run Away From Lcredit ( Loan App) / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Me From Lcredit App Pls. by inedujac: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
So i took 3200 loan from lcredit app about two weeks ago, when i needed little amount to settle something.
Now the loan will be due in two days and I have been trying different options to pay back the money but none is working. I tried paying with my already saved card on their app but i was redirected to paystack where i was required to input my card details again for the payment.
Upon inputting all my card details, i was told that the app does not have enable proxy to complete the payment.

I went for the second option for the payment through transfer but that didn't work either. I tried using my bank app for the transfer but i was told that the account number is not valid.

Now I'm afraid of their embarrassment if i fail to pay back the loan which i already have more than the amount.
Nairalanders pls help me oo.

More info.
I went back to play store to upgrade the lcredit app but i can't even find the app on play store anymore.

Re: Save Me From Lcredit App Pls. by inedujac: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lalasticlala
Pls move to fp.
Save me from the impending embarrassments please.
Re: Save Me From Lcredit App Pls. by Posotome: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
It's very simple

Get their account number

There was a time I too borrowed from them

I have forgotten but I think it's either zenith Bank or wema bank that they are using

If your ussd is not working go to any zenith bank branch or wema bank branch nearest to you and pay into their account number

SHIKENA!

But don't use pos or another person's account to send the money to them because they need to confirm that it was you that sent the money before they will clear your name from the debtors list

#ItIsWell!
Re: Save Me From Lcredit App Pls. by inedujac: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2022

Re: Save Me From Lcredit App Pls. by inedujac: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Posotome:
It's very simple

Get their account number

There was a time I too borrowed from them

I have forgotten but I think it's either zenith Bank or wema bank that they are using

If your ussd is not working go to any zenith bank branch or wema bank branch nearest to you and pay into their account number

SHIKENA!

But don't use pos or another person's account to send the money to them because they need to confirm that it was you that sent the money before they will clear your name from the debtors list

#ItIsWell!
The account number they gave me is sterling bank but i tried transfer the money through my bank app. It didn't work as was told the account is not valid.

Thanks for your input
Re: Save Me From Lcredit App Pls. by Donmoscojaja(m): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
inedujac:
So i took 3200 loan from lcredit app about two weeks ago, when i needed little amount to settle something.
Now the loan will be due in two days and I have been trying different options to pay back the money but none is working. I tried paying with my already saved card on their app but i was redirected to paystack where i was required to input my card details again for the payment.
Upon inputting all my card details, i was told that the app does not have enable proxy to complete the payment.

I went for the second option for the payment through transfer but that didn't work either. I tried using my bank app for the transfer but i was told that the account number is not valid.

Now I'm afraid of their embarrassment if i fail to pay back the loan which i already have more than the amount.
Nairalanders pls help me oo.

More info.
I went back to play store to upgrade the lcredit app but i can't even find the app on play store anymore.

First bank card is having issues with online transact. Try use a different card or use a different means to repay your loan.
Re: Save Me From Lcredit App Pls. by inedujac: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Donmoscojaja:

First bank card is having issues with online transact. Try use a different card or use a different means to repay your loan.
Alright. Thank you
Re: Save Me From Lcredit App Pls. by DeMagneto: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
inedujac:
Alright. Thank you

don't forget to let us know when its done..
Re: Save Me From Lcredit App Pls. by inedujac: 5:56pm On May 01, 2022
DeMagneto:

don't forget to let us know when its done..
Fortunately, i tried the transfer in night via the bank app and it went through. Thanks a lot. God bless...

(1) (Reply)

I Tried But I Failed / How To Make $28 On Instantnaire Daily / Tips To Trade Forex And Stock:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.