Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday (3810 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by MsDoris(f): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
BBNaija Star, Maria Chike Shuts Down The Internet With Sultry Photos For Her 30th Birthday
Fomer Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemate, Maria Chike Benjamin Agueze simply referred to as 'Maria Chike' has added one more year to her age.

The reality TV star turned Big 30 today, 30th April, and has taken to social media to mark the milestone in style.

Taking to her Instagram page, the former air hostess teased her fans with lovely sultry photos of herself in flowing blue silky gown, looking like the angel she is.

Stating what she wants in her thirties, the Dubai based realtor revealed that she wants to experience heaven on earth....

Visit web page below for full update/ see photos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/04/bbnaija-star-maria-chike-shuts-down.html

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by duduade: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
There's nothing sultry about this old hag

For many sane Nigerians we have a lot on our plates

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by thrillionaire(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sexy gyal.. I love me some exotics, for a wel-cum to heaven.
Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by pretydiva(f): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
So
Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by Demonicus: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Okay we get it, she's just marketing her goods to the highest bidder.
Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by We4all: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
duduade:
There's nothing sultry about this old hag

For many sane Nigerians we have a lot on our plates

Lol, na wao for you.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by bukiah: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Shut down internet keeee u dia.
Stupid headline.
What is in this pic to shut down the internet now?
Bush somebody

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by Dorwadora(f): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
At least she no claim 21
Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by NobleAngell(f): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Which internet was shut down?
Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
NobleAngell:

Mine has been working since morning, no issues at all
Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
NobleAngell:
May be it's an internet only visible to the clown of an OP

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by edogu(m): 12:16am On May 01, 2022
I don't know about you but over here my Internet is still working.
Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by SocialJustice: 10:40am On May 01, 2022
I need a Nigerian girl like this that is busty and at least 6 feet tall. Please holla if you fit the description.
Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by Rugaria: 11:29am On May 01, 2022
This gal is tempting..
This gal is luscious...
This gal is sumptuous...
I repeat; this gal is toooooooo tempting...
I swear..

Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by justicechichex: 12:32pm On May 01, 2022
Shut down indeed!
I have her contact incase someone is interested...
Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by Katcall: 12:42pm On May 01, 2022
SocialJustice:
I need a Nigerian girl like this that is busty and at least 6 feet tall. Please holla if you fit the description.
do you want someone that be suck dick very well
Re: Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday by SocialJustice: 2:04pm On May 01, 2022
Katcall:
do you want someone that be suck dick very well
No, any girl can suck well if they are willing to learn. I want the girl I described to date not fling. If she wants fling, I'm game too.

(1) (Reply)

Mall Of Shame: Leisure Mall Surulere Now Charges 20 Naira ‘toilet Fee’ / Kcee Limpopo Pictured Washing Plates In His Kitchen(pics) / Chieee Almighty GOD: Where Have All The Good Women Gone? (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.