Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? (1113 Views)

Sugest Any PT Job Dt Could Fetch Me 50k In 2weeks..nid 2 Meet Deadline 4 Skufees / Do You Live In Abuja Or PH And Are UNEMPLOYED? / Need A Pt Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by honeric01(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2011
If you live anywhere in NY, CA, IL or TX and you need an avenue of earning extra fraud-free income, then leave your comment on this thread, any question should be asked on this thread and i am surely going to provide answers to them.

I can't post the details of the job here because the spam-bot keeps banning my ID and also hiding the details, maybe i only need to post it bit by bit at your request.

So let the response come in.
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by honeric01(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2011
I am looking for at least 2 part time worker/partner STRICTLY in the US for my business activities. too bad i do not have any one that's directly related to me in the US (most of them are in the Uk, Canada, Italy and France). so do not ask me why i have no relative out there.
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by honeric01(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2011
Reason i am in need of these workers is because i recently moved my business activities to the US and i discovered that MOST of my clients freaked out as soon as i told them my location, this has caused me to lose alot of profits that would have gone into my pocket, i am fed up of losing these profits hence the reason i am setting this up.
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by honeric01(m): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2011
I am a foreign exchange market trader and most of my clients are my investors, i also do not take any cash directly from them, they set up the accounts, i do the trading, at the end of a profit bi-week or month, we share profits and they send mine, this is how i have been dealing with my clients, so I AM 100% IN A clean BUSINESS and i have no time for un-clean business.

You get between 5% per transaction handled, that means if you're to handle a transaction that involves let say 2000 dollars , you get 100 dollars.
If i end up with let say 10 transactions per month, you get 1,000 dollars for that month if all transaction is pegged at 2,000 dollars
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by honeric01(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2011
Lastly, you must own a phone number (cell preferable), own a yahoo or msn messenger, an internet enabled computer for communication purposes.

If you're qualified or knows someone who is qualified, please leave your comment on this thread and I'll get back to you.

Only 5 positions is opened.

EVERYTHING HERE IS REAL AND I HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE OR ANYONE'S ELSE'S TIME TO WASTE.
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by Babakenny(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2011
If you're not fraud as you claim, then leave your address, phone number and other business contact you're doing here. We need to verify your existence and see if you're on record with IRS in US. But as for me, this is a high level scam until proved to be real. Period!
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by Babakenny(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2011
Another thing is that, you might even be in Nigeria and claim to have the so call business in US. I'm in Texas right now and i want u to drop your phone number now. I want to call u immediately and don't be surprised, i'll ensure the call is tracked to know where it's coming from. I'm telling u all these so that you can have a rethink of what you're planning to do.
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by Babakenny(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2011
AND, I WANT U TO DROP YOUR LAND LINE NUMBER BECAUSE I'M GOING TO CALL U WITH A US LANDLINE NUMBER, So let's play this,
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by honeric01(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2011
Babakenny:

If you're not fraud as you claim, then leave your address, phone number and other business contact you're doing here. We need to verify your existence and see if you're on record with IRS in US. But as for me, this is a high level scam until proved to be real. Period!

Babakenny:

Another thing is that, you might even be in Nigeria and claim to have the so call business in US. I'm in Texas right now and i want u to drop your phone number now. I want to call u immediately and don't be surprised, i'll ensure the call is tracked to know where it's coming from. I'm telling u all these so that you can have a rethink of what you're planning to do.

^^^^

Are you just posting because you want to post or what exactly? you have a post of just 50 and you're here crying and calling someone else a fraud? shocked

You also want me to drop my contact details on a public forum so you can do what with it? lipsrsealed

And what's my business with IRS? did you see where i said i lived or live in the states? undecided If you can't even read, how then can you do all the stuffs i listed here? please i am not looking for your kind, kindly ignore this thread and look elsewhere.

C'mon be reasonable and stop posting just because you want to post. angry

BTW, stop spamming my thread, this is for serious issue and not some kind of derailed thread.
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by Babakenny(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2011
honeric01:

Reason i am in need of these workers is because i recently moved my business activities to the US and i discovered that MOST of my clients freaked out AS SOON AS I TOLD them my LOCATION, this has caused me to lose alot of profits that would have gone into my pocket, i am fed up of losing these profits hence the reason i am setting this up.

Read the caps words, You're lying, It's obvious. So stop!
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by honeric02: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2011
Babakenny:

grin grin grin grin, i can't help you again, chai, is english your problem? because you heard moved, that means i meant moved physically? undecided undecided undecided undecided poor you, it seems you don't know this ID, its been on this forum since 2007 and i have never hidden my face from anyone on this forum, alot of people from this forum are even on my FB as friends, so tell me, why should i lie?

Infact, why should i lie to you babakenny? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You funny die, just drop it and please look elsewhere, you seem not to understand how to interpret words and it's affecting your understanding. grin

BTW: the spambot banned my ID, but it should be back on soon. cool
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by Babakenny(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2011
Ok. No worries.
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by olasdot: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2011
Babakenny:

Honeric,

You better look elsewhere for your mugus and not on nairaland. so, u want to tell us that you dont even have one single person from members of your family that can do such for you. I will advise you to get a better job that will earn you and your family blessings and not the one that will bring curse on your household

Scammer!
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by honeric01(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^^

grin grin grin Holy cow mother of hi-goat, wow, so i came here to scam people? okay lets say i actually wanted to scam, tell me how i intend to do the scamming? send money to you so you can do what exactly?

Yes, i do not have ONE single family member that i know of in the US, so how about that? you mean its not possible not to have one single known member of your family in a particular country? undecided

Orisirisi grin grin grin

Anyways i no get time for you too, too bad most of the people calling this scam are people with less than 100 posts grin grin grin

Are you all a gang of criminals thinking everyone else should be like you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by Babakenny(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2011
You keep saying we have lesser posts, So u mean i don't have job to do than to sit down at the computer looking at Nairaland? I've got a job and a good one at that, So tell me, is it compulsory to post on Nairaland? Go get life man!
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by honeric01(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2011
And who cares if you have a job to do rather than post here? if you like be working for the UN in supervising all the wars going on in the middle east, who cares? when you were busy calling me names, you didn't know you've got a job to do, now that you heard something that hit you a bit, you're here preaching, if you know you don't like to be insulted, then don't be quick to insult others especially when you do not even know them.

Go get a life and stop acting as if you know more than yourself.
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by denzel2009: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2011
Dang. . . grin grin grin it's not easy to do anything from Nigeria.

Pele honeric!
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by honeric01(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2011
denzel2009:

Dang. . . grin grin grin it's not easy to do anything from Nigeria.

Pele honeric!

I tire o my brother, My so called fellow citizens are the ones labeling me a fraud even though they have no connection with me, how much more the outside world.

Because i am a Nigerian, i should not or can't do business outside Nigeria or seek the services of someone else outside Nigeria? embarassed
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by johnbravo: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
Thanks for your Job offer, I am here in USA, how will I go about it?
Re: You Live In The States And You Need A Pt Job? by honeric01(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^^

No more need. thnks

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant/cleaner / Port Captain And Mariner Urgently Needed / Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited Graduate Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.