Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Finally Revealed! How To Make 500k Monthly With Your Smartphone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Revealed! How To Make 500k Monthly With Your Smartphone (396 Views)

Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k / How To Make 500k Monthly In Real Estate With Zero Capital . Guaranteed . / Finally Revealed: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Revealed! How To Make 500k Monthly With Your Smartphone by Jaris27(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
HOW MUCH IS NEEDED TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE IN NIGERIA❓

By “good life,” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars, 2 travels a year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes etc

From my calculation which is based on someone living in a high profile part of Lagos, that will be an average of:

N550k a month for single person

N850k a month for a family of three

N1.3m a month for a family of four

There are 2 ways to afford this.

(1) It is either you have a high income job

(2) Or a high income business

A high income job is rare and difficult to get.

But you can start a high income business

Don't fret!!!. Because an E-book is available to show you the step by step guide on how to make 500k Monthly from your comfort zone with the help of your smartphone

This E- book reveals 20 little known but high income businesses you can start this year

The E-book is #10,000 but I will be giving you a whopping 80% discount to get it for just #2,000.

Offer Ends Soon‼️

Click the WhatsApp link below to grab this offer NOW��
https:///message/QM5SZCZ4H7BQO1

OR Chat me directly on 07083386121

Re: Finally Revealed! How To Make 500k Monthly With Your Smartphone by Uplifted2022(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jaris27:
HOW MUCH IS NEEDED TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE IN NIGERIA❓

By “good life,” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars, 2 travels a year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes etc

From my calculation which is based on someone living in a high profile part of Lagos, that will be an average of:

N550k a month for single person

N850k a month for a family of three

N1.3m a month for a family of four

There are 2 ways to afford this.

(1) It is either you have a high income job

(2) Or a high income business

A high income job is rare and difficult to get.

But you can start a high income business

Don't fret!!!. Because an E-book is available to show you the step by step guide on how to make 500k Monthly from your comfort zone with the help of your smartphone

This E- book reveals 20 little known but high income businesses you can start this year

The E-book is #10,000 but I will be giving you a whopping 80% discount to get it for just #2,000.

Offer Ends Soon‼️

Click the WhatsApp link below to grab this offer NOW��
https:///message/QM5SZCZ4H7BQO1

OR Chat me directly on 07083386121

Boss Is this offer is available

(1) (Reply)

The AMAZON KDP The New Dollar Well / Vacancy / Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.