Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

When They're Making It In Business And You're Not... Here's What To Do - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / When They're Making It In Business And You're Not... Here's What To Do (312 Views)

Beware Of TickmillTrading.com. They're Scammers!! / Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin / If You Know How To Post Anything And You're Not Making Money Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When They're Making It In Business And You're Not... Here's What To Do by Robinrul(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
When next you feel down casted and Frustrated and wonder why other people are succeeding except you�

Remember this ✍�

There is Something;

1. They KNOW that you don't

2. They're DOING that you're not

3. They're DOING MORE than you're doing

It is your duty to find and correct these things and you'll be back to your feet in no time...

But you must understand that to find this piece of the puzzle, It will never be easy�

The Solution however is not farfetched

One of the many ways to go about this is to work on your 3 Sets of life

(By the way... To know what these 3 Set are, Check through my previous posts and grasp the idea)

Another way is to find out what those successful in the path you're trading are doing to learn from their journey, challenges, Success and even Failures...

This will eliminate trial and error and make your own journey easy and fast

The online space has made it possible to track your model and see what they're doing

Talking about the online space, there are unlimited advantages it offers... Too numerous to mention

This 34 paged report "Affiliate Gold" outlines several opportunities the Internet offers and how you can maximize them...

It also dived deeper into Affiliate Marketing as a Goldmine of the 21st century

Valued at #17000 but I'm currently giving this book out for FREE to people who want to take the chance and own their lives

If this describes you, take a jump to grab your copy now by indicating in the comment
Re: When They're Making It In Business And You're Not... Here's What To Do by izuugodwin(m): 4:08am On May 01, 2022
Teach me
Re: When They're Making It In Business And You're Not... Here's What To Do by Robinrul(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2022
Hi... Izuugodwin

Kindly Connect me via WhatsApp @ www.nairaland.com/robinrul

izuugodwin:
Teach me

(1) (Reply)

200k Loan Needed Urgently, To Be Paid In Two Months With 20% Interest. / Solomonhills Ltd (everything You Need To Know) / Forex Telegram Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.