Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Honda Accord Conversion From Manual To Automatic - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord Conversion From Manual To Automatic (608 Views)

Convert Your Car Manual Whining Glass To Automatic / KIA RIO 2010 Conversion From Manual To Auto-transmission. / Vehicle Conversion And Upgrade:::::roofedges Auto Spare Parts::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord Conversion From Manual To Automatic by idrezee(m): 1:25am On May 01, 2022
Good morning. I have a 2015 Honda Accord Tokumbo anand it’s Manual. I want to know if I can change it to automatic and its safe and it won’t give me problems if I convert it. Another thing what’s the cost?

What I want.
Convert from Manual to automatic
Upgrade from 2015 to 2017.

Please take this serious.
Re: Honda Accord Conversion From Manual To Automatic by kingreign(m): 2:34am On May 01, 2022
idrezee:
Good morning. I have a 2015 Honda Accord Tokumbo anand it’s Manual. I want to know if I can change it to automatic and its safe and it won’t give me problems if I convert it. Another thing what’s the cost?

What I want.
Convert from Manual to automatic
Upgrade from 2015 to 2017.

Please take this serious.
Sell it off and buy the 2017 automatic.
You don’t want to start a white elephant project that will turn out to be an endless money pit.
Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Honda Accord Conversion From Manual To Automatic by Mayor555(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2022
kingreign:

Sell it off and buy the 2017 automatic.
You don’t want to start a white elephant project that will turn out to be an endless money pit.
Cheers!

Oga kingreign, what do you mean endless money pit?? You fit do am abi you no fit do am
Re: Honda Accord Conversion From Manual To Automatic by cobby14(m): 7:42am On May 01, 2022
Converting or upgrading it won’t give you the feel of the 2017 model so it’s better you swap it for a new model
Re: Honda Accord Conversion From Manual To Automatic by kingreign(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2022
Mayor555:

Oga kingreign, what do you mean endless money pit?? You fit do am abi you no fit do am
Bros, he needs a transmission, ECM, a TCM, wiring harness, various sensors, instrument cluster, shifter and center column, modifications to the transmission mount to accommodate the new transmission. Time and money will be spent. At the end, it will even equate or exceed the cost of buying a 2017 direct

9 Likes

Re: Honda Accord Conversion From Manual To Automatic by ichado1: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
kingreign:

Bros, he needs a transmission, ECM, a TCM, wiring harness, various sensors, instrument cluster, shifter and center column, modifications to the transmission mount to accommodate the new transmission. Time and money will be spent. At the end, it will even equate or exceed the cost of buying a 2017 direct
I heard it is around 800k and comes with unnecessary repair problems on the long run. How true is this?

(1) (Reply)

Sold !!!2003 Honda Accord Eod For Sale 800k / Registered 2005 Toyota Camry Up For Sale / Less Than One Month Registered Bearly Used 2004 Model Toyota Camry For Just 2.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.