Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds (32215 Views)

EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos) / Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by xamster(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2022
Bailable offences??!

Now I see why they're unrepentant kleptomaniac

Meanwhile they chase minor crime offenders and show their face to the public, while those who steals in billions are settled anonymously and bailed.

I pity those who still believe in this country.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by lexy2014: 8:35am On May 01, 2022
tradepunter:

They are the small ones that will turn to the big ones ..

Cancer is cancer .. eradicate every cancer cell small or big

So why aren't they eradicating the big ones?
Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by chaddy16: 8:36am On May 01, 2022
Maxwell, how 213 billion

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by elocas: 8:36am On May 01, 2022
They should arrest those paying 100 million and 40 million for nomination form.
EFCC Toothless bull dog.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by aycapri(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2022
O tun ti zeh
Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by cenaman(m): 8:37am On May 01, 2022
superemmy:

So you stylishly decided to remove bullion van Tinubu's name and almost 99.9 percent of our fraudulent Politicians.

Yeye dey smell lipsrsealed
After Buhari, Tinubu is our next president, know that and know peace
Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by Fearyourcreator: 8:38am On May 01, 2022
tradepunter:

They are the small ones that will turn to the big ones ..

Cancer is cancer .. eradicate every cancer cell small or big
You dey mind am

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by toujurs: 8:40am On May 01, 2022
cenaman:
When will Atiku and Peter Obi be declared wanted? undecided undecided
May God punish you where you are, what's peter obi business with fraud. Mumu man angry
Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by bluefilm: 8:40am On May 01, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
Kudos to efcc, they are fighting corruption and scam seriously , they should also not forget some people in power not only the masses

Don't be deceived.

Sometimes they are just looking for their own cut.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by superemmy(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2022
cenaman:
After Buhari, Tinubu is our next president, know that and know peace

I'm sorry that a young person like you would be so daft and bereft to support a senile old man like Tinubu.

Why can't you run for President, have you ever thought it would be impossible

Are you lacking in ideas? Have you ever thought of the strain it would bring on Tinubu both in body and soul?

Does he have what it takes to run a modern day, multicultural society like ours?

Ask yourself these questions and have peace

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by Bosenan: 8:43am On May 01, 2022
The one wey pain me pass na the military contract fraud by the Nigerien, imagine. a foreigner scammed the Nigerian government and the military.

las las na Nigér enjoy this administration pass, from us borrowing to build railway in their country to funding their private citizens with billions of Naira, i am sure many more will be revealed in years to come. All hail the General

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by tradepunter: 8:43am On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

So why aren't they eradicating the big ones?

Have you ever heard of chemotherapy?? Majority of the times it's meant to eradicate the big cancer cell but it ends up killing the patient...

That's how tvks corruption fight is, what you do is move inch by inch... You suffocate the environment and starve it of nutrients needed for it to grow...

Then you manipulate the genetic sequence...then you introduce killer cells that will kill the cancer from within...

But always kill off the small even if it's a inch they grow

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by cenaman(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2022
BabaJoe001:
and what's your problem with Peter OBi? Are you okay? Vote Peter OBi for president.. mind you, am a Proud Yoruba. But peter OBi is the best Candidate for this Task. No sentiments. Happy New month.

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by cenaman(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2022
superemmy:

I'm sorry that a young person like you would be so daft and bereft to support a senile old man like Tinubu.

Why can't you run for President, have you ever thought it would be impossible

Are you lacking in ideas? Have you ever thought of the strain it would bring on Tinubu both in body and soul?

Does he have what it takes to run a modern day, multicultural society like ours?

Ask yourself these questions and have peace
tell me the truth, will you vote for Yul Edochie if he contests for the seat of the president?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by Paradigms: 8:51am On May 01, 2022
In all this, some people are above the law. Bullion van remains untouchable
Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by cenaman(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2022
toujurs:
May God punish you where you are, what's peter obi business with fraud. Mumu man angry
may it never be well with your generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by superemmy(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2022
cenaman:
tell me the truth, will you vote for Yul Edochie if he contests for the seat of the president?

Leave Yul Edochie and speak for yourself. Do you not have what it takes?

Can you not offer something to Nigeria?
If you had what it takes. Would I not support you?

I hide behind no Politician. In my book, I propose 99.9 percent of them from all states should be sealed in a chamber and shot to death. So that we can start this country new and fresh.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by essentialone(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2022
All fraudsters should be beheaded.
Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by Easy5265: 8:55am On May 01, 2022
Onshibu:
hmmm...
Are you legit. I am interested, I have a phobia for dealing online especially with PH pple.
Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by ofiko123(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2022
I never knew that the EFCC was still functioning in Nigeria..
Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by Goldbw122(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2022
Anything investment, it is wise to do it yourself, go to YouTube learn it yourself and make research by yourself, don't fall victim of scam, allowing other people to trade for you or investing in quick money scam, this is really bad, money that you should have used to do good thing in your life will just be wasted or given out just like that, to learn pays alot but it will feels like you are missing out but trust me you are not missing out.. just take your time and learn and later you will yield the profit.. Nigeria my country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by MOGPman(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by rovher: 9:19am On May 01, 2022
Omo see money, chaiii people get mind shaaaaa, I'll rather manage my peanut, than end up looking over my shoulders for the rest of my mind ....
Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by Nobody: 9:22am On May 01, 2022
cenaman:
When will Tinubu the idiot crook be declared wanted? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by Dialpad: 9:26am On May 01, 2022
How was someone able to scam 213 billion? That's more than the annual budget of some states in Nigeria.

Are these figures real or just like the Nigerian government, make claims before investigation.

I sympathize with the victims, it's easy to call them names but when you go to spiritual gatherings and you are told that this week is your week, something supernatural will happen to you, many assume investing 100k and getting back 5million is the supernatural thing.

If you tell an average American that he/she will become a millionaire tomorrow, he will laugh at how ridiculous you sound, many of them will question you further.

The reverse is the case in Nigeria, we will say a loud AMEN to it because corruption has enriched many, everyone is waiting miraculously for their own turn.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by koffikondo: 9:27am On May 01, 2022
But why do our celebrities do adverts for this fake companies. Encouraging people to invest, and at the end of the day those they encouraged get dupped

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by lexy2014: 9:28am On May 01, 2022
tradepunter:

Have you ever heard of chemotherapy?? Majority of the times it's meant to eradicate the big cancer cell but it ends up killing the patient...

That's how tvks corruption fight is, what you do is move inch by inch... You suffocate the environment and starve it of nutrients needed for it to grow...

Then you manipulate the genetic sequence...then you introduce killer cells that will kill the cancer from within..."

But always kill off the small even if it's a inch they grow

Who made it a practice that corruption should be fought the way cancer is treated using chemotherapy?

What environment in Nigeria has been starved and suffocated in the fight against corruption?

How do the following relate to fighting corruption:

"Majority of the times it's meant to eradicate the big cancer cell but it ends up killing the patient..."

"Then you manipulate the genetic sequence...then you introduce killer cells that will kill the cancer from within..."
Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2022
���
Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by Slymonster(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2022
ofiko123:
I never knew that the EFCC was still functioning in Nigeria..

Lol they are going after the tail (yahoo) and not the head (government). And some people think they are working. Very wack country. Every soon, most of them will not be able to sleep as there is no jobs around.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by kingdavid105: 9:38am On May 01, 2022
Beraphiu:
The CEO of 86fb was nott was included[color=#550000][/color]
i taught it was only me that reason like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Women Arrested For Stealing Baby In Ogun (picture) / How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house / Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.