Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,635 members, 7,861,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? (476 Views)

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried / Neglect Of The Boy Child: We Need To Speak Up / How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by Threesha(f): 9:48am On May 01, 2022
I was at a neighbors place to pay her a visit it been ages since we last saw. I noticed the boys were the only ones at home and the mom told the boys to go sweep the house, the father raised an objection saying his is a man and shouldn't be doing such.

So, I ask why are the girl child trianed differently from the boy child?
Re: Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by Malory: 9:50am On May 01, 2022
Train a woman and you've trained a society but if you train a man you only trained an individual
Re: Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by immortalcrown(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2022
Good homes train sons and daughters equally well. Only bad homes attach gender sentiments to training children. Products of bad homes claim mothers are naturally more loving and more important than fathers. Products of good homes understand that mothers and fathers are naturally equal in terms of love and importance.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by immortalcrown(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2022
Malory:
Train a woman and you've trained a society but if you train a man you only trained an individual
You are wrong. No gender has the monopoly of badness or goodness. Some men are good, others are bad. Some women are good, others are bad. This your logic is an outdated fallacy. It takes two to tangle. Good women cannot make a good society without good men. It takes a good man to make a good woman and it takes a good woman to make a good man. The two are equally dependent on each other. This your fallacious logic is why it is difficult for the world to achieve a balance between men and women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by chatinent: 10:12am On May 01, 2022
It's the Nigeria sun-tempered mentality. Children, male and female, should be trained equally.
Re: Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by Mindlog: 10:28am On May 01, 2022
chatinent:
It's the Nigeria sun-tempered mentality. Children, male and female, should be trained equally.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by thorpido(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2022
That father in the house is ignorant.What happens when he starts living alone?Those are the kind of boys you go to their room and everywhere is unkempt.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by efficiencie(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2022
Threesha:
I was at a neighbors place to pay her a visit it been ages since we last saw. I noticed the boys were the only ones at home and the mom told the boys to go sweep the house, the father raised an objection saying his is a man and shouldn't be doing such.

So, I ask why are the girl child trianed differently from the boy child?

Stop peddling this trash. Based on what our society depicts today neither boys nor girls are being trained. More fathers are out there busy making money to fuel their desires but they hide under the pseudo morality of working to fend for the home. More mothers are at home gisting with neighbors, binging on Netflix, banging their neighbor's jobless husband or some Ex, feeding themselves fat, whatsapping, instagramming and typing trash on nairaland. Both fathers and mothers hardly have time for kids these days so kids are being trained by yahoo boys and girls, music videos, Netflix, xvideos, friends from horrid family backgrounds, youtube, twitter etc. That is why our boys and girls are delinquent and growing into dysfunctional adults responsible for the nonsense we see today (domestic violence, rape, incest, crime, corruption, sexual immorality, foolishness...). So in a nutshell both boys and girls are not being trained at all. Boys are not growing into men instead they are becoming overgrown babies and girls are not growing into women instead they are rapidly evolving into hoes. God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by Mindlog: 10:43am On May 01, 2022
efficiencie:

Stop peddling this trash. Based on what our society depicts today neither boys nor girls are being trained. More fathers are out there busy making money to fuel their desires but they hide under the pseudo morality of working to fend for the home. More mothers are at home gisting with neighbors, binging on Netflix, banging their neighbor's jobless husband or some Ex, feeding themselves fat, whatsapping, instagramming and typing trash on nairaland. Both fathers and mothers hardly have time for kids these days so kids are being trained by yahoo boys and girls, music videos, Netflix, xvideos, friends from horrid family backgrounds, youtube, twitter etc. That is why our boys and girls are delinquent and growing into dysfunctional adults responsible for the nonsense we see today (domestic violence, rape, incest, bandit, corruption, sexual immorality, foolishness...so in a nutshell both boys and girls are not being trained at all. Boys are not growing into men instead they are becoming overgrown babies and girls are not growing into women instead they are rapidly evolving into hoes. God help us.

Well written.
Re: Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by JovialJune(f): 10:54am On May 01, 2022
Malory:

No wonder we have men who lack morals, ruling this country and destroying it on per second basis with this your mentality, the images of Nigerian men outside have been so destroyed because of people like you who feel training a male child is not necessary, agberos, Yahoo, bandits, Boko Haram, corruption, kidnappers, are the end result.

Make sure you don't give birth to males okay.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by Richy4(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2022
That was an isolated case... It got nothing to do with every household...

When I was a child, there's no chore meant for a boy or girl in my family...

The only thing we were not allowed to do was cooking..my mom handles that... my dad forbids us from cooking... Reason being that ( in his words) "he doesn't want to eat a burnt offering and pretend that it was nice just to make my sisters happy" embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by Malory: 11:45am On May 01, 2022
JovialJune:

No wonder we have men who lack morals, ruling this country and destroying it on per second basis with this your mentality, the images of Nigerian men outside have been so destroyed because of people like you who feel training a male child is not necessary, agberos, Yahoo, bandits, Boko Haram, corruption, kidnappers, are the end result.

Make sure you don't give birth to males okay.

I stated my opinion but you decided to rain insults on me

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by Malory: 11:49am On May 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are wrong. No gender has the monopoly of badness or goodness. Some men are good, others are bad. Some women are good, others are bad. This your logic is an outdated fallacy. It takes two to tangle. Good women cannot make a good society without good men. It takes a good man to make a good woman and it takes a good woman to make a good man. The two are equally dependent on each other. This your fallacious logic is why it is difficult for the world to achieve a balance between men and women.
I quite agree with you. You spoke like someone that was "trained well" unlike one above that was raining curses on me for stating my opinion without correcting me
Re: Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by JovialJune(f): 12:08pm On May 01, 2022
Malory:
I stated my opinion but you decided to rain insults on me. As someone that was supposedly "trained well", you should have corrected me without cursing me to give birth to male children only. Did I tell you that I hate female children? Learn how to conduct yourself very well in a public forum if you were truly "trained well".

Where did I insult you? Point it out for me pls undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? by Threesha(f): 12:16pm On May 01, 2022
wink
Richy4:
That was an isolated case... It got nothing to do with every household...

When I was a child, there's no chore meant for a boy or girl in my family...

The only thing we were not allowed to do was cooking..my mom handles that... my dad forbids us from cooking... Reason being that ( in his words) "he doesn't want to eat a burnt offering and pretend that it was nice just to make my sisters happy" embarassed

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Build A Wealthy Life For You And Your Family, DON'T Skip This! / Wife Throws Hubby Out, And Promised His Friends That She Will Deal With Them (vi / The Women By Kristin Hannah PDF Books - Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.