Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Canva Pro Lifetime Access I'd Show You How To Get It For The Price Of A Shawarma - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Canva Pro Lifetime Access I'd Show You How To Get It For The Price Of A Shawarma (414 Views)

Do You Need Canva Pro Lifetime Access / Canva Pro (premium Account) Available! 1 Year Validity / Canva Pro (lifetime Access Available) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canva Pro Lifetime Access I'd Show You How To Get It For The Price Of A Shawarma by studentpreneur: 10:27am On May 01, 2022
If you're here, you definitely know about Canva.

But you've had to deal with the problem of not using the design platform like the big boys do.

You want to use a template and bam! You realise it's limited to PRO accounts. You can't even use some elements or pictures. The worst part? The best features on Canva are only on the PRO version.

Genius marketing from their end, right?

Some weeks ago, I could only use Canva on the free version. Until recently.

I've been able to access all of its amazing features for about the price of a Shawarma, without having to spend all those dollars you'd see if you look up the price for Canva PRO

The train is moving and there are thousands who were smart enough to listen and have paid chump change for lifetime access to Canva PRO. A very big steal in my opinion.

I'm sharing this because I know someone will need it. If that's you, comment on this post

(1) (Reply)

Demon Slayer : Drawing Akaza / . / What App Can I Use To Manipulate My Design To Look Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.