Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,397 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now (1391 Views)

I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol / GOOD NEWS! Have You Been Battling With DIABETES? Here Is A Natural Way Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by Uglyboygram(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2022
I’m having itching on my penis and my scrotum and it’s having some nodules, it’s been months now I’ve taking so many Drugs, I even went to the hospital and I was given centrixone injection and I was also given benzyl benzoy and matizan tablets was I took 4 every Monday for 3 weeks. I had earlier gone back to the doctor to tell him I was having nodules on my penis and Scrotum then he give me permethrin cream, but still the stuff hasn’t gone.
Please if you have Any suggestion of herbal drugs or medicine I can get, please help me
Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by samso247(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2022
Don't be afraid brother.
First of all u need to talk about ur hygiene.

Burn ur bedsheets or change it, do same with ur underwear, then get Benzyl Benzoate, it's a little bit hot when applied, in about a week or two it will clear. Don't forget when applying it, change your underwear o, cos d eggs of it might still b there. Stay safe man

4 Likes

Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by Uglyboygram(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2022
Thank you so much for the reply, Methyl Benzoate or benzyl benzoate?
Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by tommy589(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2022
It should have gone with benzyl benzoate alone now. Though the one from Moko no longer works like before. Or you look for original nixoderm or powerful medicated soap. No dey sample akuna for afternoon again grin

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by TheNatureNurse(f): 12:42pm On May 01, 2022
Uglyboygram:
I’m having itching on my penis and my scrotum and it’s having some nodules, it’s been months now I’ve taking so many Drugs, I even went to the hospital and I was given centrixone injection and I was also given benzyl benzoy and matizan tablets was I took 4 every Monday for 3 weeks. I had earlier gone back to the doctor to tell him I was having nodules on my penis and Scrotum then he give me permethrin cream, but still the stuff hasn’t gone.
Please if you have Any suggestion of herbal drugs or medicine I can get, please help me

Truth be Told , The power of Nature can not be underestimated....

There is a Natural Therapy that can help you ...

A pack is 20, 000 naira...... And has 15 Sachets ....

Produced in Malaysia......

For more information You can contact this number

Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by Cokahot: 2:55pm On May 01, 2022
How una dey take get all these disease them. Start wanting, avoid oloshos and anything under skirt una no go listen. Go do hiv test first. The worst af gotten abt 10 years ago na chicken pox and I passed thru hell cos na dry season e affect me and my relative house sef na double heat. I was isolated for 1 week and having my bath with palm wine and waxing my body. Since then I never get 1 infection. Stop skin diving these infectious stinky pekus dem.
Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by 1F30M4(f): 2:59pm On May 01, 2022
samso247 is right. OP, you keep having recurrences because it doesn't just end with medications. There's still some work to do. If you can afford it, change your beddings, boxers & briefs, inner wears. Make sure you sundry your clothings after washing, this will kill the mites on them. You can soak in hot water and disinfect, if you like. Start treatment again, much better if can you leave that vicinity for a while, pick a few clothes. After some time, your room will feel brand new, why? those mites can't live more than 4days on inanimate objects. Mectizan is not taken only once in a week(in your case, Mondays), it is taken once a day, everyday for a week. No, not Methyl but Benzyl Benzoate, apply the permethrin cream and stay away from s.ex(s-t-s or not) til you've gotten rid of it all. Don't dive in raw, always use protection.

3 Likes

Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by Uglyboygram(m): 3:08pm On May 01, 2022
1F30M4:
samso247 is right. OP, you keep having recurrences because it doesn't just end with medications. There's still some work to do. If you can afford it, change your beddings, boxers & briefs, inner wears. Make sure you sundry your clothings after washing, this will kill the mites on them. You can soak in hot water and disinfect, if you like. Start treatment again, much better if can you leave that vicinity for a while, pick a few clothes. After some time, your room will feel brand new, why? those mites can't live more than 4days on inanimate objects. Mectizan is not taken only once in a week(in your case, Mondays), it is taken once a day, everyday for a week. No, not Methyl but Benzyl Benzoate, apply the permethrin cream and stay away from s.ex(s-t-s or not) til you've gotten rid of it all. Don't dive in raw, always use protection.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate ❤️
Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by Uglyboygram(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2022
tommy589:
It should have gone with benzyl benzoate alone now. Though the one from Moko no longer works like before. Or you look for original nixoderm or powerful medicated soap. No dey sample akuna for afternoon again grin
lol, thanks, I appreciate �
Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by Uglyboygram(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2022
Cokahot:
How una dey take get all these disease them. Start wanting, avoid oloshos and anything under skirt una no go listen. Go do hiv test first. The worst af gotten abt 10 years ago na chicken pox and I passed thru hell cos na dry season e affect me and my relative house sef na double heat. I was isolated for 1 week and having my bath with palm wine and waxing my body. Since then I never get 1 infection. Stop skin diving these infectious stinky pekus dem.
so wrong of you to think it was because of sex, I’ve never had sex was an “Olosho”, hookup girl or working girl or what ever you call them. If starting when I went to stay with a friend and they were complaining about the water itching them (mind you it’s a school area and we don’t have running water, so we fetch water from well) and I also used his toilet, the thing is I don’t know if it’s from the water, toilet or through body contact I got it.

2 Likes

Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by Uglyboygram(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2022
samso247:
Don't be afraid brother.
First of all u need to talk about ur hygiene.

Burn ur bedsheets or change it, do same with ur underwear, then get Benzyl Benzoate, it's a little bit hot when applied, in about a week or two it will clear. Don't forget when applying it, change your underwear o, cos d eggs of it might still b there. Stay safe man
thank you very much ❤️

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by Virgo3: 3:41pm On May 01, 2022
Cokahot:
bro need your help onto some levels I just pmed you bro
Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by TheNatureNurse(f): 9:58pm On May 01, 2022
Cokahot:

Wrong Assumptions..... One do not only Get Scabies through Sex...

Scabies can also be gotten by using clothing, sheets, towels or furniture that has touched an infected person's skin. If Any has a Skin to Skin contact or lives with someone that has the condition for a long period of time , You Can't Escape it....

3 Likes

Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by Omoluabi16(m): 6:40am On May 02, 2022
Uglyboygram:
lol, thanks, I appreciate �
Hmm. I remember battling scabies some years back. It was a mad humbling experience.
Just be hygienic, change your inner garments at least thrice day iron them before wearing them. Use your benzyl benzoate lotion especially before you sleep.E go pepper, but e go help. It would be better if you slept without clothes too. Also use the hot water therapy. Those mites are stubborn and to receive am hot hot.
No sex, don't share beddings for now.

2 Likes

Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by descarado: 6:52am On May 02, 2022
Get Permethrim cream if you can.
Please remove those pictures. Nobody want to see them.

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by bularuz(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2022
Very informative thanks, but is there any drug (tablets or capsules) he can take for this

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys Please I Need Help, I’ve Been Battling With Scabies For Sometime Now by OfficialCribMD: 7:20pm On May 03, 2022
Get benzol benzoate. Also, you can get Tetmosol soap( not detol, not septic).
Then all your clothes, bedsheets, bed etc should be spread in the sun and also iron them.
Then if you have a partner or live with someone, they should do the same.
If you have any health issue, you can have an online session with a doctor https://cribmd.com/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Morning, A Wonderful Diabetes Regulator Without Side Effect / World Health Day / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.