Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Between Uber/taxify And Commercial Mini Bus Business Which Is Better To Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Uber/taxify And Commercial Mini Bus Business Which Is Better To Start (648 Views)

How To Place Your Car On Uber/taxify And Make 100k A Month From Pukena / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Between Uber And Taxify? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Uber/taxify And Commercial Mini Bus Business Which Is Better To Start by okey4reel(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2022
Hi Nairalanders,

Please i need advice on the one to go for, is Uber business still lucrative to start or bus, i want to buy a mini bus to be doing commercial transportation and also thinking if Uber is better, so am kind of confused.

So for those already in the business or have an idea kindly advice me please.

Thanks
Re: Between Uber/taxify And Commercial Mini Bus Business Which Is Better To Start by Mrkcee(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2022
I need an insight on this too.
Any idea how much a mini bus sales for?

Online sources say between 3.5 to 5M depending on make. How factual is that?
Re: Between Uber/taxify And Commercial Mini Bus Business Which Is Better To Start by ameristu: 2:06pm On May 01, 2022
okey4reel:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please i need advice on the one to go for, is Uber business still lucrative to start or bus, i want to buy a mini bus to be doing commercial transportation and also thinking if Uber is better, so am kind of confused.

So for those already in the business or have an idea kindly advice me please.

Thanks

Mechanic work is better also while you are at it, learn how to fix electrical problem with cars, the money you would use to buy the car or bus, use it to buy tools and learn the work. There is no future in uber/bolt driver or business.

My two cents.
Re: Between Uber/taxify And Commercial Mini Bus Business Which Is Better To Start by okey4reel(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2022
Mrkcee:
I need an insight on this too.
Any idea how much a mini bus sales for?

Online sources say between 3.5 to 5M depending on make. How factual is that?
Are you talking about new bus?
Re: Between Uber/taxify And Commercial Mini Bus Business Which Is Better To Start by Mrkcee(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2022
okey4reel:

Are you talking about new bus?
Yes New, is that true?
& how much could it cost for a good used one?

(1) (Reply)

What An Hausa Man Did To Me / NRI Compensation Plan - The Reward Plan That Makes You Waoh / How Do You Make Payment - Accepted Credit Card(stripe) Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.