Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video (91276 Views)

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Druss(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
then i dnt give a Bleep about the so called culture or whatever taboo. Every human has the right to live the live they choose to live. God never cage man from the beginning.

Unfortunately for you, the wider society does. Go find a country where such is practised. And stop using God's name. The punishment in the Bible for committing bestiality is death. God made you a human to sleep with another human - not animals. You think it is your divine right to sleep with a dog or horse or cow? I don't know which God you worship but neither Islam or Christianity support it. Our ancient customs do not support it. You need professional counseling and help.

1 Like

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by TheGift: 7:23am On May 02, 2022
Insecurity:
Bestiality: Police launch manhunt for lady in viral s3x video

https://punchng.com/bestiality-police-launch-manhunt-for-lady-in-viral-s3x-video/

Is it only the Woman they are launching a Manhunt for? What about the Men who were involved? Abi Na only “Woman hunt” dem dey do?
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Druss(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
so how are u sure the lady in the video is a Nigeria after her face wasn't shown. I'm an advocate of freedom every human has the right to live. Why all these emotions after all she didn't hurt or kill anyone. Let that be her business Mr Judge.

You are not an advocate of freedom. You are an advocate of anarchy. True freedom doesn't equate causing harm to society. You are insinuating emotions. On the contrary there are no emotions. She has broken the law. If she is Nigerian or not will be determined by the Police. Also I have not watched the video as one; it is a crime to watch such and two; I like to protect my mind from evil.

If she wants to freely do such then she (if Nigerian) should leave Nigeria. This also goes to the person who paid her and others. The dog should also be killed.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 7:25am On May 02, 2022
Druss:

Right to live doesn't equate having sex with a dog. Freedom without responsibility and guidelines is anarchy. You can go establish a society where there is such freedom and see how long it lasts. There are laws to protect society. I have no qualms with the police doing their jobs in this case.
still don't give a damn shit about the hypocrisy exhibited by the cops. She's not the first and besides is a free world. No human should feel caged all in the name of implementing stupid sided laws made for some part of people.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Druss(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
still don't give a damn shit about the hypocrisy exhibited by the cops. She's not the first and besides is a free world. No human should feel caged all in the name of implementing stupid sided laws made for some part of people.

No it is not a free world. That is the misconception you have. Life is not free. There are laws which govern society. Even nature has laws.

If you have a concern with the law, raise it with your house of reps member after securing a number of signatures from people who support your motion. The law can then be debated.

The Police are not hypocrites. They are doing their job. If you have evidence of a crime, send it to them.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 7:29am On May 02, 2022
LivingTribunal:

You must be sick.. So if you happen to unknowingly engage sexual intercourse with her or someone else she has already passed it on to, or to someone related to you, and you feel it doesn't cause harm to others? You are not right!!
how are u sure she contacted an std. It's fornication if u have sex when u are unmarried so face whatever consequences that come with it.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by dalass(f): 7:30am On May 02, 2022
illicit:

shocked

I have a dog!

So u mean my dog is no longer safe

You are in the best position to answer that question grin grin grin
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by LivingTribunal: 7:33am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
then i dnt give a Bleep about the so called culture or whatever taboo. Every human has the right to live the live they choose to live. God never cage man from the beginning.
One day I hope your son will go out and have a relationship with one of these girls sleeping with dogs and even engage her on a threeesome with a dog, then he will come out publicly one day and proudly claim he was taught at home that every human has the right to live as they choose, and finally when he returns home you can hug him tight and show how much of a proud parent that you are to see him express his rights freely as a human according to how you have taught him!! Fool
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by illicit(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2022
dalass:

You are in the best position to answer that question grin grin grin

grin
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 7:36am On May 02, 2022
Druss:

You are not an advocate of freedom. You are an advocate of anarchy. True freedom doesn't equate causing harm to society. You are insinuating emotions. On the contrary there are no emotions. She has broken the law. If she is Nigerian or not will be determined by the Police. Also I have not watched the video as one; it is a crime to watch such and two; I like to protect my mind from evil.

If she wants to freely do such then she (if Nigerian) should leave Nigeria. This also goes to the person who paid her and others. The dog should also be killed.
then go ahead and kill her and the dog. I see nothing wrong as long she doesn't complain. There's no way they can denounced her citizenship by birth if they find out she's a Nigeria. She has the right to live. Her actions doesn't harm anyone or a group of people.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by dalass(f): 7:36am On May 02, 2022
wirinet:

And that will give you security, bring down the cost of cooking gas or provide electricity to your house.
Talk about wrong priority.

Okay, to you now... Once the cooking gas and electric aspect is fine, then the children can get to do any sick act with cats, dogs, chicken and it doesn't matter? Ten year olds have sex like pros and nothing is wrong shocked shocked
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Druss(m): 7:39am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
then go ahead and kill her and the dog. I see nothing wrong as long she doesn't complain. There's no way they can denounced her citizenship by birth if they find out she's a Nigeria. She has the right to live. Her actions doesn't harm anyone or a group of people.

You are clearly one of the below.

1- Someone looking for fun by provoking people

2- Someone intentionally arguing for the sake of argument

3- A misguided person

4- An ignorant person

Any of this four options, I have made my response earlier. Further talk will not yield any fruit and I hate wasting my time.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 7:39am On May 02, 2022
Druss:

Unfortunately for you, the wider society does. Go find a country where such is practised. And stop using God's name. The punishment in the Bible for committing bestiality is death. God made you a human to sleep with another human - not animals. You think it is your divine right to sleep with a dog or horse or cow? I don't know which God you worship but neither Islam or Christianity support it. Our ancient customs do not support it. You need professional counseling and help.
it's a free world no human should be caged. I don't need a counselor if by any way i need i will hired their services. I stand on my word every human have the right to live.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 7:43am On May 02, 2022
LivingTribunal:

If freedom to live as a human to you involves having sex with animals, then you must be out of your mind.. Yet you panic and wonder how most killer viruses came to be in existence.
please can scientifically prove that the virus from china originated through bestiality and if NO then Bleep off. I deal with people with logic and ideas not people clouded with emotions.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Khaysee: 7:44am On May 02, 2022
You want to buy any type pf men clothing and your size dm obamsclothings

Payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Xedmark: 7:46am On May 02, 2022
One very stupid thing about Nigeria is this misplace of priority. Nobody is in support of bestiality buh why the crazy noise about it. There are many important thIngs the police should be worried about now buh instead they want to fool the public with this ant chase of a lady who willing laid herself down for a dog to penetrate.

Is this country cursed or what??
Countless kidnapping everyday, Fraud and dehumanizing altitude when cases are reported in their stations yet they choose to pride themselves in this fruitless chase.

What's the point of making a mountain out this sandy issue. The lady in question is cursed already according to the scripture, I'm sure by now she's living with one disease or the other.

Thousands of youth today live with HIV and other deadly disease. The wages of sin is death and for those who will argue that it is important to expose the girl for the safety of others. Don't fornicate is the key. There are thousands of ladies who have done such and are living with the consequences now... She's just one out of thousands.

1 Like

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by LivingTribunal: 7:47am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
please can scientifically prove that the virus from china originated through bestiality and if NO then Bleep off. I deal with people with logic and ideas not people clouded with emotions.
And HIV isn't a virus? You have clearly proven to be the daft that I thought you are
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Nobody: 7:49am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
please how is she assaulting the dog. Do u watch the video? Thats her body not yours then keep your peace. She might be wrong against nature but i dnt see any crime she committed that warrant manhunting by the cops.

Well just stay in Nigeria because if you go to a developed country you will end up in jail.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 7:51am On May 02, 2022
Druss:

You are clearly one of the below.

1- Someone looking for fun by provoking people

2- Someone intentionally arguing for the sake of argument

3- A misguided person

4- An ignorant person

Any of this four options, I have made my response earlier. Further talk will not yield any fruit and I hate wasting my time.
none of the above. I believe human have the right to live. Her actions is not hurting anyone then allow her be. As a country this is not one of the issues facing the nation. Some laws that deprived human life to live freely should be scrapped.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Penistrate: 7:53am On May 02, 2022
She should be arrested not only by police but also by disease control and properly tested before she cause another dangerous disease outbreak.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by wirinet(m): 7:55am On May 02, 2022
dalass:

Okay, to you now... Once the cooking gas and electric aspect is fine, then the children can get to do any sick act with cats, dogs, chicken and it doesn't matter? Ten year olds have sex like pros and nothing is wrong shocked shocked

Which children are you talking about? The alleged girl is not a child. Doing any sick act with cats, dogs, chicken wouldn't have mattered if it was not posted online. The actual crime to me is posting it online for the world to see. People do all sorts of depravities in the privacy of their homes.

Buying cooking gas, petrol, food and finding productive work should be issues that attract our attention and energies and not what one immoral act a sick girl does for money.

In a country where people cut of heads, breasts and private parts for as little as N50,000 for money rituals, you are surprised a girl is sleeping with a dog for N2,000,000.
For the same N2,000,000, many guys would be prepared to kill their mother or siblings.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Malory: 7:56am On May 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
What a disgusting video. I've not been myself since I watched it. I feel so disgusted. Some human beings ought to be banished from the planet earth
Exactly dear
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 7:56am On May 02, 2022
LivingTribunal:

One day I hope your son will go out and have a relationship with one of these girls sleeping with dogs and even engage her on a threeesome with a dog, then he will come out publicly one day and proudly claim he was taught at home that every human has the right to live as they choose, and finally when he returns home you can hug him tight and show how much of a proud parent that you are to see him express his rights freely as a human according to how you have taught him!! Fool
you're typing with emotions as long is not harmful to others no issues. There's freedom to live in the constitution. Black man always leave logics and mind you emotions don't win argument.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 7:59am On May 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

Well just stay in Nigeria because if you go to a developed country you will end up in jail.
don't dictate to others how they should live their lives. It's a free world
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by wirinet(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
you're typing with emotions as long is not harmful to others no issues. There's freedom to live in the constitution. Black man always leave logics and mind you emotions don't win argument.

Imagine. Nigeria is going up in flame. We are not sure we will survive 2023 and Nigerians are wasting precious scarce resources fighting moral crimes. This is like someone's house on fire and the occupants chasing rats.

We waste too much energy on irrelevant things while expending little energy on issues that really matter.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 8:03am On May 02, 2022
LivingTribunal:

And HIV isn't a virus? You have clearly proven to be the daft that I thought you are
is hiv originated from china. Hiv is manageable and besides any proof that's transmitted from a dog.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by pafo(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2022
Archiever22:
which evidence for you have against the northerners? I don't know why we support evil in this country or some people are just d**ft... Later it is you that will be complaining say govt are not doing anything.

I saw the video of the aboki straffing a cow like crazy o. The guys who did the recording are Igbo's. It went on for over 2 minutes too.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 8:06am On May 02, 2022
wirinet:

Imagine. Nigeria is going up in flame. We are not sure we will survive 2023 and Nigerians are wasting precious scarce resources fighting moral crimes. This is like someone's house on fire and the occupants chasing rats.

We waste too much energy on irrelevant things while expending little energy on issues that really matter.
what she did is morally wrong but doesn't warrant to be manhunt with our scarce resources. Misplaced priority
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by ozo13(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2022
Minjim:

Are you not aware she's said she was not the one?
which means there is actually someone that claim to have slept with Dog?
Hmmm
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Minjim: 8:13am On May 02, 2022
ozo13:
which means there is actually someone that claim to have slept with Dog?
Hmmm

Not just someone.

They're many. Check Twitter- even men
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by wirinet(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2022
Agbebakun22:
what she did is morally wrong but doesn't warrant to be manhunt with our scarce resources. Misplaced priority

I don't even blame her. In a society that places acquision of quick wealth above any moral code, a society where criminals are the role models, this is her way of making it fast. If she Had not posted it online and just fùck dogs for N2,000,000 per round. She would have been praised and eugolized for being blessed. She would have bought big cars, built houses without anyone asking how she came about the money. If a few of us asked, we would have been shut down and asked " why did we not ask of the source of her poverty"?

We have not asked that yahoo boy, drug barons, agberos, kidnappers, ritualists and politicians about what they did to become president millionaires and billionaires, it is this small girl you are all manhunting.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video by Saint1960: 8:23am On May 02, 2022
Mumu people don too full this forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.