Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips (580 Views)

Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips / Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 12:30am On May 02, 2022
Hi everyone and happy new month , I am a clearing agent, I work under the supervision of the Agency named " MUTABA Business Solution and Ajadematanle Nig Enterprise" the two agencies name are well known at the port and it's been in operation more than a decade . I myself goes by the name Olatunbosun Toheeb Ayodeji ( Olatee Clearing and freight Forwarder) a subsidiary and an affiliation of the two aforementioned custom licensed agencies above. I have worked for few if not many on nairaland, twitter , and likewise various clients through referal , direct contact with good service delivered, accountabilty and total detailing of all that you need to know about clearing of cargoes and vehicles because I orientate and carry all my clients along on every steps taken during the process with full transparency to ensures the delivering of services that equate the value for the money. 

Contact on - 07087891487 for both whatsapp and calling.
Try us today and you shall be convinced
Re: Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by vivalavida(m): 6:25am On May 03, 2022
Flee from anyone declaring he is honest and holy. Your work should speak for u and not your mouth.
If anyone starts telling me I am honest, I am holy, bla bla bla, my first instinct is to run from that person.
Re: Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2022
vivalavida:
Flee from anyone declaring he is honest and holy. Your work should speak for u and not your mouth.
If anyone starts telling me I am honest, I am holy, bla bla bla, my first instinct is to run from that person.

Thank God I have never scammed anyone on here before , I have worked and cleared for few clients from here if not many and even got refered , so I am thankful for the kind of person I am already. So please if you want to engage anyone post , please do it politely sir , stay safe
Re: Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips by tosheeba(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2022
vivalavida:

I have been posting on here not today and even enlightening people who is happened to be a first time importer on way to go without taking advantage of them, I explained more to them about without collecting penny, you can check round my posts , you will never see my name mentioned in a bad manner, stay Safe.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Mercedes Benz ML500 2007, 5M, 08117154581, Lagos / Cars On Discount! Get Yours / Mercedes-benz Glk350. Model 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.