Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I’m Stronger Than Your Daddy, Davido Tells Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Stronger Than Your Daddy, Davido Tells Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (732 Views)

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Stronger Than Your Daddy, Davido Tells Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil by Nobody: 9:21am On May 02, 2022
The Nigeria singer, Davido recently took to social media with regular updates from his gym session via his Instagram story for his fans and followers

The singer this time took the best friend to his daughter, Jami Balogun.

Jami Balogun is the son of the popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage.

A video shared captured the moment Davido’s personal trainer gave Jamil some training exercises as he struggled with his routine.

Read;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2022/05/02/im-stronger-than-your-daddy-davido-tells-tiwa-savages-son-jamil/

Re: I’m Stronger Than Your Daddy, Davido Tells Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2022
Sent him home.
Davido might have confirmed from the TOP of HIS MOTHER.
SO LETS ACCEPT THE RESULT N CONCLUSION REPORT FROM DAVID.

TRABAYE!

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw And Ramsey Noah Ageing Backwards? / Nina Ivy Celebrates 26th Birthday With Alluring Photos / Nollywood Actress Victoria Nwogu Looks Stunning In Orange Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.