Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window (1907 Views)

This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by BIGPREEQ: 10:47am On May 02, 2022
Shot this morning by me

10 Likes

Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by BIGPREEQ: 10:48am On May 02, 2022
It’s the greenery for me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by successmatters(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2022
Beautiful people.

My neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by Transcriber: 10:48am On May 02, 2022
Hmm
Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by pyyxxaro: 10:49am On May 02, 2022
See Bandit on top that tree cry

Zooom in more cry
Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by Sergio104(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2022
I know it must be igboland before opening this thread cool

7 Likes

Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2022
Lagos is a dirty and smelly state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by BIGPREEQ: 10:53am On May 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

There’s no need for that on this thread.
Just appreciate the pictures and be positive

9 Likes

Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by Mystic216: 10:58am On May 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Oga be matured and appreciate the thread please

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by Mystic216: 10:59am On May 02, 2022
Omalicha steeti
Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by jimyjames(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Who mentioned Lagos here? You are not even from the south East, just trying to start a tribal fight against the Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by Tinubuadvocate: 11:08am On May 02, 2022
cheesy empty village money gotten from southwest build house in a village where nobody live.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
cheesy empty village money gotten from southwest build house in a village where nobody live.
That's to tell you that the south east is highly successful that other tribes

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by Islandlady(f): 11:20am On May 02, 2022
Are you living in the evil forests undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by obiekunie01: 11:56am On May 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by D1official: 11:59am On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Anambra is more populated than every state in southwest save Lagos and arguably OYO.

Reminder!, envy can kill...

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by Englishisamust: 2:10pm On May 02, 2022
I pray unknown gun men dosent mine your head.
Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by Originalsly: 4:01pm On May 02, 2022
Nice! What are the plants? .... look organized as if planted.
Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by Lucaski: 11:52pm On May 02, 2022
Originalsly:
Nice! What are the plants? .... look organized as if planted.

Cassava

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Beautiful View Of My Village From My Window by BIGPREEQ: 3:09pm On May 04, 2022
smiley Mods

(1) (Reply)

Borno Express transport Increases Their Fare / Looking To Work In Qatar / World Beautiful Waterfalls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.