Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Grow Your Sports Betting Account Without Stress!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Grow Your Sports Betting Account Without Stress!!! (647 Views)

Fund Sports Betting Account With MTN Airtime / Betting Account Funding With Airtime / You Can Now Withdraw As Low As 500 Naira From Your Betting Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow Your Sports Betting Account Without Stress!!! by humble1010: 2:16pm On May 02, 2022
Do u need anyone to manage and grow your sports betting account within a certain period of time to a certain amount?
Do u need someone u can invest your money with, for sports betting and get returns after a certain period of time?
Then I'm here for you!

Face-to-face meeting for discussion and negotiations is allowed (if you can foot the transport bills).
Currently based in Awka, Anambra state.

You can drop your phone number below if you are interested or chat me up on WhatsApp via the number on my signature.
Re: Grow Your Sports Betting Account Without Stress!!! by humble1010: 11:11pm On May 03, 2022
Indicate here if interested!
Re: Grow Your Sports Betting Account Without Stress!!! by Galantis: 3:29pm On May 04, 2022
will the money be in my account?
Re: Grow Your Sports Betting Account Without Stress!!! by humble1010: 9:48am On May 05, 2022
Galantis:
will the money be in my account?
Yes, if u want it so, but I'll have access to the account so I can manage it well.
Or u just invest the money with me and I'll manage it from my own account and you'll get ur returns weekly.
You can choose anyone of this.
Re: Grow Your Sports Betting Account Without Stress!!! by humble1010: 7:49pm On May 05, 2022
Do u need anyone to manage and grow your sports betting account within a certain period of time to a certain amount?
Do u need someone u can invest your money with, for sports betting and get returns after a certain period of time?
Then I'm here for you!

Face-to-face meeting for discussion and negotiations is allowed (if you can foot the transport bills).

You can drop your phone number below if you are interested.
Re: Grow Your Sports Betting Account Without Stress!!! by humble1010: 10:02am On May 07, 2022
Then I'm here for you!

You can drop your phone number below if you are interested.[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Ademola Lookman Net Worth: Profile, Age, Salary, Girlfriend, House, Cars / William Gallas Stripped of Arsenal Captaincy / Abutreika Named Bbc Apoty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.